Hugs.

You were watching over the boys while Leario and Kurapika were out. Gon and Killua were playing outside and were making lunch when you were hugged from behind. You were startled and dropped the knife on the marble counter top. You heard a fimiliar chuckle from behind you. You let out a breath of relief. " Damn it Kurapika" you grumble. You relaxed in his arms. " Did a scare you " he asked with a small smile. " Well, yes" you let out a breathy chuckle. He lowered his head onto you shoulder letting out a stressed sigh. You leaned your head on his. You moved your hand up and intangled your fingers in his blonde hair. Your other hand rested on his forearm that was wrapped around your waist. He raised his head a bit and kissed your shoulder moving up your neck, Jawline, and cheek. He moved one of his hands to tilt your head to face him as he placed a kiss on you lips. He broke it. You turned your body to face him. You wrapped your arms around his neck. His arms remained around your waist. You kissed him. You were gentle because you were afriad if you pressed any further he would dissappear into thin air. You rested your head on his shoulder. His arms grew tighter around you. You both stood in comfortable silence. " I love you Y/N" he said. " I love you to Kurapika" you said kissing his cheek. You both heard 3 fimiliar pairs of feet and voices. Neither of you cared. You stay intangled in eachothers arms. " Y/N, Kurapika" Gon called walking in and stopped when seeing you two. He did a lil sqeal of how the sight was. " Gon, Killua" Leorio called out walk up to Gon soon after Killua. They just stood there. " Awe you two are so cute" Gon cooed. You pulled away from Kurapika. Pink dusted over yours and Kurapikas cheeks." Thanks Gon" you said extending your arm out inviting him in for a hug which he gladly exepted. Soon Killua and Leorio join the group hug. " Thank you guys for everything" You whispered to yourself. After a few they pulled away. You and Kurapika pulled away too. He kissed your forehead and you continued to make lunch. and surved it to everyone. They said thanks and ate. You were so happy that you had a family now And you thanked god everyday for them.

word count: 408
THANKS FOR READING GO CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHERS so are not finished<33

LOVE YA'LL

5-20-23