Exhausted 😴

You walked into the living room and saw Kurapika reading. Gin and Killua were playing games. And Leorio was reading 'manga'. You say down next to Kurapika with a heavy sigh. "Y/n you okay?"
He asked for glancing at you then back to his book. "I'm just tired that's all" you replied. "Ok okay" he said. He then raised his arms signaling you to lay down. You gave a light smile. Then laid down on his lap.

You got comfy. Kurapika used his free hand to grab a blanket. He then placed it over you tired, fragile, figure. "Is it okay if I play with your hair?" He asked you and you nodded happily. He placed his hand on top of your head and intertwined his fingers within you soft hair. You closed your eyes. He kept glancing at you then his book to make sure you were comfortable. By that time the others had noticed. Before Gon could speak Killua smacked him in the head telling him to hush up.

Before you knew it you were asleep to the sound of Kurapika's humming and excellent head scratches. Kurapika knew you two would be teased later but he didn't care. What mattered was you at the moment. "Sweet dreams love." He thought as began to read more into the book.

I know it was short but it is 5am and I'm tired. I love y'all so much. Have an amazing morning/noon/night.

❤️❤️