Training Hurts

Izuku and Katsuki showed up at UA High. Recovery Girl and Nedzu met them at the gates. Izuku smiled and waved, while Katsuki smirked. Nedzu raised a paw welcomingly as he spoke-

"Welcome to UA, Midoriya-san and Bakugou-san!" The rat smiled. Izuku reached out his hand to shake Nedzu's paw. Katsuki spoke first-

"You must be Nedzu? The fucking rat god himself."

"I suppose some people have called me that," Nedzu chuckled at the nickname. "I wish to give you these passes." Nedzu handed Izuku and Katsuki UA guest passes with their names and middle school photos on them. "Please be careful not to lose them. These allow anyone wearing them access to UA. They will allow you to pass without my or another staff member's permission, and if questioned show the pass and tell them I gave them to you."

"Wow!" Izuku looked at his pass with stars in his eyes, then looked back up at the principal. "Yes sir! Thank you, sir!" Izuku bowed.

"Fucking awesome! Thanks, Sir Nedzu," Katsuki cheered, with a smirk.

"Follow me," Recovery Girl waved, as she started to walk off. Izuku and Katsuki clipped their passes onto their training duffle bags and followed the school nurse to Training Ground Beta. Nedzu walked back to his office. He had a meeting to attend after all.

Izuku and Katsuki were amazing at the mock city, which was three times the size of their apartment complex. Izuku muttered about how UA could afford such a city and multiple cities at that. Katsuki silently gazed in awe, but didn't let it show on his face. Katsuki opted to instead put on a serious expression and get down to business-

"So what the fuck will this training consist of?"

"Well dear," Recovery Girl smiled, as she walked into the basement of a large building. "You will be fighting the same robots we will use at the exam."

"But hold on one fucking second..."

"What?"

"Zuku's quirk doesn't work on non-living things. His quirk is useless on these robots!?"

"Kacchan," Izuku rolled his eyes. "My quirk isn't exactly combat based? If I'm not hurt or I don't have someone who's already hurt nearby, I am essentially quirkless. Just like the pro hero, Eraserhead. If he's fighting a mutant user then he is essentially quirkless himself. It's part of why he's my second favorite pro hero."

"Second? Who's your first dear?" Recovery Girl asked, genuinely curious. Izuku blushed and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly-

"Oh- I... uh-"

"Fuck Zuku, grow a spine. It's you, Recovery Girl."

"KACCHAN!?" Izuku playfully punched Katsuki in the arm. "Why would you just say it out right like that!?"

"God damn it nerd, my favorite hero is All Might! Does that help?"

"Would you say it to his face?" Katsuki opened and closed his mouth, then sighed-

"Fair point..." Recovery Girl chuckled. She found she chose the right people to teach...

"Well, dear. Why don't we get started?"

Nedzu was looking out his window at Training Ground Beta. He saw Katsuki using his quirk to blow up the robots, and Izuku rewiring some robots to use their weapons against the other robots. Nedzu turned around and smiled, as his door opened-

"Hello, Toshinori Yagi-san!" The rat god smiled, as he sat down on the couch.

"Ah, hello Nedzu!" Toshinori smiled. "You said you had an offer for me?"