SEVEN

Jin was dying of shame, what would he say to Jungkook for acting like that? The steady gaze of that man terrified him, he knew that Jungkook was waiting for an answer, he could pretend, but Jungkook knew that when he arrived to Jin's room he didn't look sick.

He didn't plan to tell him that he was like that because of the way he looked at him and the thought that he was starting to torture him for admiring him and that included his mother, that would be stupid so to ignore him he made plans with Minho so he could ignore Jungkook from one moment to the next Jin had become very close to Minho.

Jungkook watched from afar but he could not force Jin to pay attention to him, but he could force him to give him an explanation. But what explanation did he want?.

Maybe he just had to call his girlfriend and tell her what was going on with his son, to see if she would prescribe him some medicine and be able to buy it, he needed to pay Jin back for what he did for him.

Talking about that he felt much better, the medicines Jin gave him served him well, the three of them were in Jin's room watching a movie.

Jungkook was bored he wasn't a big fan of that kind of movies, checking his social networks he realized that it had been Taehyung's birthday his brother and he assured that his brother would kill him for forgetting it, he saw the pictures of the gifts he had been given and the posts where he attacked Jungkook for not congratulating him.

Jungkook got up and I walk to the balcony and found that the rain was still heavy, the sky was black and lightning was visible.

"Until you dare to call me," was the voice Taehyung sounded like he was annoyed.

"Sorry TaeTae but I got caught up with the guys and barely picked up my cell phone by the way Happy Birthday! I hope you have an amazing night, I saw Jimin's new song I bet it was a gift for you," 

"Yes it was, I liked it," Taehyung assured.

They continued talking for a long while until Jungkook decided to hang up, by the time he hung up the rain was slowing down it seemed that the storm would soon be over.

Jin and Minho's shouts made him react and he ran, he thought the boys were fighting.

"Minho don't be a coward and kill her," Jin was on top of the bed with a scared expression while Minho was on top of a chair.

"I'm not stupid, you kill her," Minho was saying.

"Lee Minho you are a coward," Jin said.

Jungkook laughed at how cowardly that pair of young boys were, he picked up the first shoe he saw and threw it at the one causing fear in the two boys, the two boys were embarrassed as soon as they saw Jungkook.

Jin immediately got off the bed.

"You see Minho you were just supposed to do that, not get on the chair," he looked at Jungkook and gave him a thumbs up "well done Jungkook,".

Jungkook let out a laugh at how a simple cockroach scared the kids which caused Jin to throw a shoe at Jungkook hitting him in the forehead.

"My forehead hurts, stupid Jin," muttered Jungkook sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing his bump and Jin smiled.

"How little you can stand," he teased "I'll check if I have any ointment in my things," Jin found the ointment and stood in front of Jungkook spreading his legs apart and standing in between his spread legs.

Jin carefully took Jungkook's chin to lift his face and observe better the blow, he didn't think that their looks would collide and that made him feel nervous, he tried to take a deep breath and ignore Jungkook's intense look, he put some ointment on his fingers and started to smear it with circular movements.

Jin licked his lips again and again trying to cry out his nerves, the lump he felt in his throat and the impure thoughts that attacked him. His eyes searched Jungkook's to see if he was still watching him and he was, Jungkook was still watching him, his cheeks turned red and he bit his lip maybe because of Jungkook's intense gaze, the door opened and they both looked in Minho's direction, Jin ran out to the bathroom.

Jungkook and Minho watched as Jin came out to the bathroom and didn't hesitate to follow him to see if he was okay.

"Jin," Minho tried to speak.

"Get out," Jin shouted from the bathroom.

"No," Jungkook replied.

"Please, I'm fine," he mumbled from inside the bathroom, but the knot was still in his stomach, that feeling that oppressed him was still there.

He heard the door close, wishing the two men had left.

"This is wrong, I don't want to feel like this, it's impossible to feel like this," he smacked himself on the head "'I refuse to feel like this,"