ELEVEN

It had been more than three years since he had his last anxiety attack, he and his mother had stopped going to his psychiatrist appointments thinking that he would finally have a normal life.

"Is it anxiety," Jungkook questioned after remaining completely silent, Jin didn't know what to answer not wanting to be rude but Jungkook had no right to know even if he was his mother's boyfriend.

But even if he denied Jungkook had seen him, had seen his actions and his attempt to run away, Jin just decided to remain silent and not answer the question he was asked, he looked away to a corner of the room.

"I have to tell your mother about that."

"Don't even think about it," Jin said "If you say a word to her it will be chaos, mom is in no condition to know about this," Jin continued leaving some tears coming out of his eyes.

"She's your mother Jin, she has to know,"

"I told you no, Jungkook please," he said in a breathy voice "She has never given me a attack before if it happens to me again I will tell her but I don't want to worry her about anything," Jin said in a broken voice and Jungkook's worried gaze kept searching his eyes.

Jungkook didn't know why he felt this way but he wanted to help Jin, he wanted to protect him body and soul.

"I'll go sleep with your brother."

"No! You'll sleep here, I'll go with Taehyung," Jungkook whispered and got up "Call for me if you need me to sell right away," he caressed Jin's cheek without knowing that those simple gestures that seemed normal to him burned and hurt Jin.

Jin whispered to himself to stop worrying and not to make him think the wrong things, to treat him as his girlfriend's son, not as his friend or as something else.

He wanted there to be limits so he wouldn't hurt himself or get illusions imagining things that are not.

Jin had returned home as soon as it was dawn, he left that house without saying anything to Jungkook, he only told Mrs. Jeon that he was leaving and thanked her, he didn't want to see Jungkook to receive the typical questions about if he was well, because even he couldn't answer it himself.

He was walking with a blank stare until he caught a glimpse of his house in the distance however the silhouette standing in his house alerted him.

"Hobi," he caught his friend's eye and his heart broke when he saw him with red puffy eyes, dry lips and dark circles under his eyes.

"Jin, "the boy got up to look for his best friend's body, he couldn't take it anymore and burst into tears, Jin's heart broke " silly Jin silly Jin, I need you my father saw me with Yoongi in the night," his crying didn't allow him to speak properly.

"Sunshine calm down please," Jin whispered close to his friend's ear,"

Hoseok received a call and answered as soon as he heard what he was told his phone fell to the floor, he couldn't believe what he had just heard.

His mother had been found dead.

Hoseok and his sister were crying desperately next to the coffin full of flowers, they were accompanied by people close to the family, his sister's husband was trying to calm her down because she was pregnant.

The cause of death was asphyxia, for the police and for the Jung brothers it had been a murder and the suspect was their father.

He never thought that an innocent kiss with Yoongi would be the cause of his mother's death, he never thought that his mother would die after yelling at him to run away, he could not help but feel guilty, if it were not for him and his absurd idea of being in love with another man, his mother would be alive.

He saw Yoongi enter the funeral home to pay his condolences, but he got up and even though he knew Yoongi was not to blame, he yelled at him to leave, he yelled at him that if they had not met and if Yoongi had not kissed him, his mother would still be alive.

Hoseok yelled at him that he was straight, until Yoongi came alone to confuse him and made him commit homosexual sins and that was his punishment for committing an aberration with a man.

Yoongi did not know Hoseok, his heart hurt when he received all those words from the boy he was in love with, I never thought that Hoseok would blame him for Mrs. Jung's fate, he was not to blame and he did not deserve that Hoseok was treating him in the worst way.

Jin had to intervene by hugging his friend and moving away from there, he felt sorry for Min Yoongi.