chapter 1: y/n's LONG journey ;)

•Y/n POV•

finally! all alone. no more nagging parents. no more big city smothering. just me, a bike, and the open road ahead of m!. i think to myself smiling.
it's only been a week since i left my home city and started my journey to find a new place to call home.
i was riding my bike along the vast trail of truffula trees.
i stopped my bike looking at the view.
"woah. this is breathtaking..."i muttered to my self. i smiled as i dropped my bike and ran around the scenery. i saw some bear looking creatures that were absolutely adorable.
"HELLO LITTLE GUY!!" i squealed rubbing its belly.
"so cute! what brings you here?" i asked putting it on my head. it hummed and smiled. i continued talking with the little bears and walked around. i then saw a tall black haired boy who was rather....attractive to say the least. i hid his behind a truffula tree hiding so he didn't see me.
oh shit he must've heard me talking to myself and talking to bears.he's cute GODDAMNIT WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE CUTE AND MEET ME OF ALL PEOPLE TALKING TO BEARS. i internally screamed to myself.
"hello there?" a male voice called out.
i jumped in surprise.
i turned around only to be met with beautiful eyes. his hair fell perfectly on his face alone with a fedora on his head. his smile was white and beautiful. he was so handsome and schmexy.
"h-hello.." i stuttered adjusting myself.
"sorry to scare ya i just thought i saw someone and decided to check it out. i'm glad it was a cute girl instead of some wolf beast haha" he smiled with pink cheeks.
CUTE!!!???DID HE REALLY CALL ME THAT!!
"oh yes haha i was just walking around and talking to myself sorry that's weird. anyways! my name is y/n, what's yours may i ask?" i smiled.
"OH! yes, i'm the onceler but you can just call me once"he smiled again.
"oh that's a nice name!"i smiled back chuckling. i opened my eyes only to see him staring at me before turning red and laughing nervously. "anyways i have some unpacking to do!"he smiled.
"oh? i can help if you want"i said.
"oh no i hate to trouble you."he festered his hand waving. i turned around and mumbled oh my gosh he's just too sexy i can't take it . he pulled my hair out of my face as i turned around and he said "
if that's so why don't we head to my place, specifically "he winked mischievously "the bedroom". i flushed bright red as he scooped me up and twirled my hair around his finger. stepping into his house he closed and locked the door behind him.
"i'll have to go back and get my bike"i said turning red going back to the door.he stepped in front of it.
"you can get the later love.."he lifted up my chin and went close.i turned red an panicked turning away.
"u-um i don't want to be a bother of anything and.."i laughed nervously and tripped falling on top of the onceler.
"oh didn't know you'd be so...forward" he smirked.
i turned red again.
he got up.
"anyways i need to change"he said taking off his shirt. i stared at his abs and perfect skin. i didn't notice that i was staring but he did.
"don't worry you'll be seeing a lot more soon"he winked laughing  his cheeks flushed. i squealed. i was a little scared but he was just so pretty and handsome. i couldn't hold myself back, i jumped on him wrapping my bare legs around his waist. he laughed biting his lip and kissing my neck. he walked to his bedroom me still clinging to his body. when he got there he didn't even bother to close the door. throwing me onto the bed i moaned as he started to put his hands under my shirt, his warm skin on mine. his hands were so gentle on my skin.
i looked at him as he looked at me with lust in his eyes."you're so beautiful y/n" he smiled kissing my collarbone. i blushed and i could feel the heat off of his cheeks warm my skin. i sat up and took off my shirt. i went of top of him "now it's my turn" i smiled whispering in his ear. i kissed his cheek then neck then collar him then chest. he put his hand over his mouth trying to cover his moans. they were so cute.
"come on y/n.. let's get this thing started. he put my hair behind my ear. i leaned up and kissed him. intensely.
he kissed me back, and i felt the wetness of his tongue against mine. faster? i asked. but he just laughed as the bed creaked. the way he looked me up and down and the way his gaze got stuck on my lips and a little lower than my abdomen gave me a tingly feeling that spread through my entire body. undoing his belt, i slid it off the clinking of metal on the hard wood floor. unbuttoning his pants slowly he let out a low growl and quickly in one swift motion pulled my blouse completely off and over my head. i moaned loudly and he clapped his hand over my mouth seductively. i felt like he had total power over me but i held my self together and finished undoing and sliding off his pants. i was surprised immediately to find he wasn't wearing any boxers. i couldn't help but squeal and close my eyes. but i couldn't help myself i slowly opened one eye and he smirked. what if what if he had been expecting me? that was creepy but...to hell with it i hadn't had a good time in forever.
"you're awfully red aren't you?"he said smirking down at me.
"it's definitely um....bigger than expected" i mumbled. "let's just say i was 'excited' the moment i saw you" he winked.
"go on now,  it won't bite i promise.."he smiled.
i brushed my hands on his thighs which made him groan. i turned red.
" i..i don't know what to do.."i smiled. "why don't you  tell me"i smirked with a wink. he was so handsome his cheeks were red and he bit his lip. his hair was sticking to his glossing skin. his 'thing' was also interesting. nothing like i had ever seen. it had been so long since i've seen one so close. i rested my chin on his thigh and looked up at him. "go on oncey, tell me~".he smirked
he grinned with lust in his eye  and said "come on baby girl call me daddy we r close enough for that now."
"ok daddy" i said what you want. your wish is my command. he laughed and said "be sexy mommy". i grinned and said "as u wish". he then pulled off my jean shorts revealing the red panties that matched my bra. he laughed like he held all power over me and i will admit it seemed like he did. seemed like you dressed for the occasion sweet cheeks he exclaimed. he then looked down at his long area and said "ready?" he then aggressively kissed me over and over hardly letting me come up for air. he distractedly said. "it's a shame i can't go into you. how about we change that sexy?" he said.
"that's fine by me~" i took off my bra and threw it at him. it dangled only his head as she smirked. "not bad" he grinned red."think you got me more excited from that. "is that so?" i smiled. he went on to kiss my chest and i moaned in response. "now there lonely once more thing getting in my way. may i darling ?" he said grinning. "yes sir~"
he then went on and took off my panties. "you're so beautiful y/n~"he but his lip looking at me up and down. "now how about we put this thing to good use?" i said smiling putting him in and kissing him deeply with tongue."will do baby~"
he then flipped me over and i was under him in not time. sticking it in he thrusted into me harder and harder never stopping. i moaned loudly as the bed creaked loudly. without stopping he said give me more and in response i leaned up and nibbled his ear and sucked on his neck. finally stopping he said your so freaky in the bed y/n. all i could do was moan. he laughed and biting his lip he picked me up and pushed me against the wall kissing me all the way down my body. first my forehead the my lips and he made out with my lips for a bit then moved onto my neck, sucking aggressively. there would definitely be a bruise there tomorrow. he moved down my collarbone planting kisses all the way down to my chest and his gaze lingered before he moved to my stomach and onto my crotch bone and below. he moaned when he got here and used his tongue to show his affection. after that he went down my legs and then pushing me against the wall again he said hey sexy gettin tired? in response i just nibbled my lip then kissed him hard. he groaned and kissed me back thrusting into me in a different position. 
then the Lorax walked in.