Wilderburg Family's Breakfast

Kei wakes up early. He sluggishly moves out of the bed where it's warm.

His naked body is full of red and purple marks.

He paused and looked at the full sized mirror. Swipes his hair up and sighs.

His white skin is full of red and purple marks.

"My boyfriend is a mosquito."

he brushes his teeth and washes his face

 Still feeling sticky, he went to take a warm bath. When he went back to the room wearing only a bathrobe, Jeremy was already up and talking on his phone with his back to him. 

Jeremy looks mature with his broad chest and serious face as he talks to his phone.

Kei sat down on the bed and just looked at him.

Jeremy seems so close yet so far sometimes.

If Jeremy never liked him yet he fell for him? He would probably be in so much pain but he would never be able to express it. 

Jeremy gives him so much he deserves and even though he usually shows he doesn't care, he actually has this jar inside his heart full of things Jeremy does for him and it's almost full already.

'I need more jars.'

"Baby." Jeremy turns around and sees Kei sitting on the bed.

He kneeled on the floor and held his hand with his warm smile.

"Did you wait long?"

"Not really. Is there a problem at work?"

"Hmm.Not Really a problem. It's been a long time since Howard resigned but I still can't find a replacement. He is an asset but also a friend so I can't force him to stay but It's really hard without him." He chuckles.

"......What about me?"

"What about you?" Jeremy tilts his head.

"I don't have experience but I'm a fast learner." Kei said seriously.

"Huh?"

Jeremy was looking at him wide eyed.

"Eh? What? Are you applying to be my secretary? Didn't you say you want to slack off all your life?"

"Just say it if you don't trust me." Kei snorts and moves away from him crawling on the bed away from him..

Jeremy watches Kei for a while then also goes to the bed beside Kei.

"Are you…worried about me?"

Kei didn't say anything.

"I really can't just slack off, you know. I still need a job. Why else did I graduate?"

Jeremy smiles and kisses Kei in the mouth but Kei stops him.

"Brush your teeth first." He glares at him.

"Right.." Jeremy happily went to take a bath. If you wash everything, you might get lucky and have morning sex.

But he was also thinking about what Kei said. It's the first time Kei ever asks him to give him work.

He is actually flustered.

"Can we work together without me getting horny?"

The problem is working together might be exhausting to their relationship.

He will be Kei's boss and when things get heated in the workplace, it might affect their love life.

But Kei wants to do it for him.