chapter 46

Prom was in a week. Robin had originally planned to go with Finney, but obviously that wouldn't be happening, so he went for the next best thing, Donna. Yes, Robin is gay but he knew it would make Finn jealous. He wrote a very awkward note to give to Donna at school. When he got to school he pushed straight past his old friends and Finn. "Jesus Finn. Yall are still on bad terms?" Finn nodded and stared at the ground, he was starting to regret breaking up with Robin... "Whyd you do it anyway?" Finney didn't know why, but that question angered him.." I don't fucking know ok? My God. Get off my ass." And with that, Finney walked into school. "Well someones got a d!ck up their a-" Bruce hit Vance. "Not helping babe, not helping." When Finney walked into school he saw Donna and Robin near their lockers. Robin handed Donna a small piece of paper and Finney watched in horror as Donna threw her arms around Robin and kissed him. Finney walked right past them and into his first class. The entire class he watched as Donna and Robin flirted. He didn't understand why this hurt him so much, than it hit him. Prom was in a week...Robin and Donna were gonna go to prom together! Finn and Robin had been planning their first prom since they were in 3rd grade. And of course, Finney had ruined that dream. He wanted to go up to them and yell at Robin. It wasn't fair, he had fucked up. And now he could never get Robin back because Donna had waltzed her way in there like she always fucking does.

Finney had to find a way to get Robin back before prom....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yall miss me???? Ik I missed yall :))) ANYWAY ENJOY THE NEW PARTS <3