Chapter 53

HI GUYS!!! SO THIS IS A REAL CHAPTER LOL. JUST WANTED TO GIVE A TW! SOME SENSITIVE THINGS ARE IN THIS CHAPTER: !!BULLYING, VIOLENCE, AND THERE MAY BE SA IN FUTURE CHAPTERS, SO BEWARE FOR THAT!! ANWAY ONTO THE STORY~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robin's uncle woke up to 5 missed calls, 3 of which were from the police station, and 2 were from an unknown number. He didn't mind the unknown number, and quickly called the police station back. "Hello? Is this Mr. Arellano?" Robin's uncle shifted, he was scared. "Um yes, this is him. Sorry I missed your calls, but what's going on?" "Well, we've got good news and bad news, the bad news, 3 of your 4 police reports were accepted. We don't understand why the last one wasn't accepted, but all of your kids officially have a restraining order against him, however, he is allowed into and near the school." Robin's uncle wasn't so scared anymore, atleast the kids would be safe outside.. "and the good news..?" "Well, its sort of bad news all in its own as well, but let me just tell you. We've found some more things on the grabber, things that could put him away for a long, long time. We went over to his apartment this morning, to talk to him about it. Give him a chance to explain before we took him into custody, but he wasn't there. We sent a unit of officers to search every possible place we thought he could be. Nowhere, police searched the kids property, nowhere. Nobody in town has seen him either, were afraid he might have left town, he knew we were onto him.." Robin's uncle was scared again, first they let him out, now they can't find him? Nobody's safe in this shit town. "What exactly did you find on him..?" The police officer sounded disgusted trying to even find the words... "I think it's better if you come on down and see for yourself..." Robin's uncle didn't want to leave the kids alone. But he knew he had to, if it was this bad that he had to go in, he didn't want them to see anything.

~at the police station~

When Robin's uncle walked in, 3 police officers were already there waiting for him. They led him into a room in the back, and when he walked in, his face filled with horror. On the table infront of him, hundreds of different pictures of children. Some were dead, you could tell..and then he noticed the small group of pictures off to the side, not only were they of the group in the basement, it was of them before he kidnapped them. There were even some of Gwen, some taken the day the kids escaped..The things written on the back of the pictures were worse, the things he had did to the dead kids, the things he was planning on doing to the alive ones. Brutal, absolutely fucking brutal. Robin's uncle thought about how one single person could be so fucked in the head, so brutally fucked that he did this bullshit to children. He felt sick, he didn't want to be there anymore.. "We understand this may be hard to see...we missed this before, it was under a lose floorboard in his bedroom. This makes us to believe, there is another house somewhere. A bigger one, where he buried the rest of his victims. Some may still be alive...We have police officers searching for it. But we can't do much with these pictures..were looking for more evidence but...were not very close to finding anything.." Robin's uncle looked closer at the pictures, trying to find anything..anything to help.. "Can I- can I take a few of these home? The kids might be able to help.." The police officers let him take a few of the photos home, he didn't know if he actually wanted to show them, it might be hard to see after all of this, but anything to ensure their safety. He would do anything...

~quick note..I found Robin's uncle a name- JOHN. IM GONNNA USE IT NEXT CHAPTER- ok next thing- the "group" Alwayssss means Finney, gwen, Robin, Bruce, and Vance. Always always always.. I just realized I knew that in my head but didn't tell yall so to clear up some possible confusion!! Back to the story!🫰🏽~

~back at home~

When Robin's uncle got home he went to find Gwen. They sat down on the couch, he told her the story, she looked terrified. Than he showed her one of the pictures of her... "Gwen.. do u know where this was taken?" The look on Gwen's face said something. It was empty, she was scared. He could tell. "That's where I used to ride my bike..by the woods in town, before the kidnappings..after that I was to scared to go down there. I haven't been since.."
"Gwen, this photo was found in the grabbers house. He must've been planning on taking you to..." Gwen was silent, she didn't say anything for awhile. Robin's uncle didn't say anything either. He just got up and left. Gwen thought he was mad at her, but it was far from that. He took the picture an got in his car. He drove the long 45 minutes across town in silence. When he finally got there, he parked his car and started walking, he wasn't expecting to find anything..but after walking for what felt like forever, in the middle of a bunch of trees...was a house. It was small, covered in vines and smelt horrible. Then he saw something. Through one of the boarded up windows, there was the silhouette of a man...that looked just like the grabber. He ran inside the house, ready to kill him. He didn't care anymore, this had gone on for to long and the poor kids needed closure. "Oh. Hello." The grabber took a few steps closer to him, and without warning...he was pushed. He fell farther then he needed to....and that's when he realized he wasn't falling on the floor..he was falling in the floor...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLS OK HIS NAME IS OFFICIALLY JOHN. BUT- MR JOHN IS KIDNAPPED 🙃 BYEEE