1. The Good Girls

"Raat me hi, jaagte hain, ye gunahon ke ghar...."
"These houses of sins wake up only at night...."
A distant voice could be heard.
It was the Queen - Swasti. Every night she would sing songs at her house and enjoy.

The loud Gunshots were mixed with the music. It was a common thing in that area. Anyone who disobeyed her, got killed, or would kill themselves.

The  Queen was the leader of 'The Good Girls'. Everyone who believed in Female dominance were a part of 'The Good Girls'. Some males had also joined the gang.

They knew, what they were doing was sinful, and they will be going hell for their sins. But they never stepped back as if they were spellbound.

Who could have ever thought the rule would shift to females? 'The Good Girls' proved it.

It was the night of full moon. Most of the people gathered near the Moon river to perform the ritual in the dark and in the presence of the moon.

It was said that the females who have a child can only perform the ritual. No one knew what it was for.

It was a common belief and they did it without questioning.

Many women took out their guns and shot any man who came into their vision. They hunted men, they searched for their prey in every street and killed them on spot.

The dead bodies were not supposed to be buried. The males who died on the particular full moon day, which came once a year was meant to be burnt to ashes.

They believe that the air should be contaminated with there ashes to impress the Moon goddess.

The women dragged the dead bodies of the man they killed to the river and burnt all of it together. They sat beside and prayed to the moon, they prayed for the things no one knew of.

They have been doing it for all and would do it until they go to hell.

They are the good girls and good girls are only good for themselves.