02

I bounced my knee anxiously on the drive to the club. I opted to ride with Louis and Ani this time instead of driving on my own in hopes that their company would help to distract me.

Unfortunately, not even the company of my two best friends did anything to help calm the whirlwind that was spinning inside of my head.

My knee bounced in anticipation while my sweaty palms ran up and down my legs that were only covered by a pair of fishnets— even though it's freezing out and the ground is completely covered by snow.

Anika let me borrow an outfit for tonight since I didn't have anything of my own that would suffice. She gave me one of her more tame outfits, though I still think that my bathing suit covers more than this does.

The thin straps of the body suit wrapped around the back of my neck, leaving my arms and my back nearly completely exposed. The deep v-line of the front dropped down just below my sternum, and I was worried that I would have a wardrobe malfunction at some point in the night.

Anika is a size, maybe two, smaller than I am so I fill out the bodysuit, though the waistline is a bit suffocating. However, Anika's chest is bigger than mine. I've been pulling the top up the best I can for the drive, but I'm worried that my chest won't hold the top up properly on its own once I start working.

Ani told me that was how it was supposed to feel, and that the top won't actually move too much. But even so it's been sliding around since we've gotten into the car, and personally I don't think that having a full blown boob slip would be a great first start to my work here.

I reached under the crewneck I was wearing and pulled at the top of the suit again, adjusting myself and trying to get everything to sit the way that it's supposed to. It was fine for a minute until we hit a bump in the road and I could feel everything slide out of place again.

I think Anika has severely underestimated the different in our chest sizes with this outfit.

"Ani..." I said in a bit of worry. "This top is sliding all over the place."

She turned around in the passenger seat to look at me, her lips pursing in thought. "Hm... if it keeps moving we might have to tape it down when we get there."

"Tape it down?" My brows scrunched together in confusion.

Anika nodded, "I'm sure one of the girls there have something that we could use to keep it in place."

"What's wrong with it?" Louis asked, puffing out a cloud of smoke through his cracked window.

I huffed out a sigh, leaning back against the seat and cupped my hands over my face. "Anika has bigger boobs than me. I can't fill this bodysuit out— oh god, this is already a disaster."

"It's not a disaster!" Ani called out with a slight laugh, "We'll fix it."

I dropped my hands down to my lap, taking in a deep breath as I nodded in agreement. If Ani thinks she can fix it, I'll believe her. But the fact that I could potentially pop a nip slip at a customer is not helping my anxiety at all.

Louis started laughing, slowing the car down and flicking on his turn signal. "You could always get a boob jo–"

"Louis!" Anika hissed, smacking his arm pretty hard. "You're not helping."

"What?" He whined, rubbing his arm. "It was a joke."

"It wasn't funny." She squinted at him, crossing her arms over her chest as she turned to face forward in her seat again.

Louis flashed his eyes up to meet mine through the rear view mirror with a grin still on his face, "C'mon Stellz, you know it was a bit funny."

I rolled my eyes at him, and looked out the window not wanting to give him the gratification of knowing that I actually did find it funny. One thing about Louis and I's relationship is we love to shit talk the other person. Any low blow that we can find, we take the opportunity to jump on it.