Chapter one ^_^

It was a warm summer day in Engla-Japan, and a man by the name of kusatta waz chillin with his best friend(gayyy), a famous, elusive painter named bokutachi :> beside the star painter was one of his star paintings, a portrait of a gorgeous young man with blue hair and red eyes.

"Bokutachi, i wanna meet da ikemen that you keep painting all the time!!" kusatta exclaimed

"i don't know about that.... anata can be a bit of a bad influence on people" bokutachi said while he got up and prepared hiz painting stuff.

"nonsense. I'm a great person. i just like to influence and manipulate innocent minds :] Totally normal!!" kusatta replied.

"sure.."

"why r u getting painting stuff? is da pretty boy coming to be painted today?"

"yea, by the way, his namae wa hitoshi san."

"hitoshi, huh? how did u guyz meet?" kusatta asked.

"At a yaoi party. i spent da whole time staring at him from afar, until i finally got the courage 2 talk to him. he's super smart and beautiful. i never knew how terrible my art was before until I started painting his beauty. hitoshi san has taken over my mind." bokutachi answered.

"sounds pretty romantic. This is only making me wanna meet him more." Kusatta said

"Ayo, someone's at the door! I think it's that little twink ur always painting" bokutachis butler or something yelled.

"Well, I guess you'll be able to. he's here."