chapter 2 ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

The man entered the room, his stunning blue hair goin キラキラ in the sunlight.

"Hello hitoshi san, its nice to see you again! this is my tomodachi kusatta, he was just leaving-" bokutachi was cut off by kusatta

"you're hitoshi san! such infantile beauty! Such fragility! So kawaii!!"

"don't talk to him like that, baka." Bokutachi shut him up.

"Come sit down so I can paint you, hitoshi san"

"Okee" he sat down

"Pls leave kusatta" bokutachi said

"no, it's okay, that lovely inu can stay. It'll be nice to have someone to talk to." Hitoshi said with a grin.

Bokutachi painted hitoshi for a while and kusatta rambled on and on about nonsense.

"Do you want a break hitoshi san? i have some ramune, you can drink it in the garden :p" bokutachi suggested

"I would love that, nya rawr~"

"I'll join you hitoshi san."

Bokutachi shot him a angry glare >:( but he didn't say anything in objection.

In the hanazono, hitoshi and kusatta swatted away bees and mosquitoes as they tried to enjoy their ramune.

"Hitoshi san, you're so beautiful and stunning." Kusatta said.

"Thank you very much~" hitoshi smiled

"You're gonna get old and decrepit and become ugly and hideous and then you're gonna die and you won't even remember being young and pretty anymore. U should probz just kys before you get old but that's just a suggestion ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ" kusatta said before getting up and leaving.

Hitoshi followed after him.

Bokutachi finished the painting, but he noticed that sumthin was off as he was painting. Hitoshi sans face looked sadder?

"Okay, I'm done." Bokutachi showed hitoshi and kusatta the portrait.

"I love it. Excellent as always, my dear bokutachi san~" hitoshi said

"MY GOODNESS!! THIS PORTRAIT IS SO EXQUISITE!! YA KNOW, I WUZ RIGHT EARLIER, YOU REALLY SHOULD JUST KYS, YOU'LL NEVER LOOK THIS PRETTY AGAIN IN UR LIFE." kusatta exclaimed.

".....You're right kusatta, I'll never look nearly as beautiful as this portrait ever again. Tbh I would sell my soul 4 the chance to never age past this day!!"

"Hitoshi san, what on earth r you talking abt?? Kusatta, you should stop talking to him." Bokutachi grabbed the painting and handed it to hitoshi.

"Take this. You should have it. I made it look too gay, I can't bear to look at it."

"Hitoshi san! We should go to the theater together sometime! Wouldn't that be sugoi!" Kusatta said.

Hitoshi nodded.

"No, it wouldn't be. Idk what you did to him but I don't want it happening again. Kusatta, get the fuck out." Bokutachi growled

"Ughhh fineee :(" kusatta groaned. He turned to hitoshi. "See you soon at the theatre!"

"Get out!"