Thanks for 100k(Short story.)

I smiled as I looked at my roommates sleeping in the living room... things have come so far, me and Toono and I may no longer be together, but we are still the same. Tamura, on the other hand, well, he has no plan of giving up.

I laid in between Yu and Tamura, both bigger than me, so they made excellent pillow walls to keep me safe and warm.

It was nice just to be so close to them, but it would have been better if Yuri was not lying the back of his head where my legs were supposed to be. I had to either had to let him rest his head in between my thighs or fold my legs up, of course I fold them up on the couch but that made it uncomfortable to sleep, the bish is sleeping well while I am here still awake.

I sighed and smiled, looking down at his fluffy pink hair, I could never stay mad at him sadly.

Some time passed, and yu was now lying on my shoulder, and I was being held by tamura. It was squishy.

Toono was lying on flat on the floor. He was fast asleep... soo cute

Itsuki beside toono on the floor, his face without his glasses was nice when he turned I could see the black nail polish, I put on his nails.

It is nice to see that all of them are enjoying the year as it passes.

As time continued to pass, yu was resting his head on my laps, I was resting on tamura, and Yuri was finally sleeping in between my legs.

I looked down at Yuri as he seemed to be rubbing his head and hair on my thigh. It was so soft.

More time passed, it was 5am, and I was tired, awake, and looking at the room of sleeping men. Ooh, how I envy them.

At around 6am, they all started to wake up one by one. Until only tamura and I were left still sitting in the same spots.

"Aren't you going to wake up?" Itsuki asked.

"No. I am going to sleep." I lied my head on Tamura's shoulder and immediately dozed off. Tamura opened his eyes and patted my head.
He had woken up around 5am or after.

"You should have asked us to move, dummy." Tamura whispered and then chuckled softly as he sat still to support my long deserved slumber.

A/n: hiii, okay, okay... I know I have not updated in a while  it is because I don't know exactly what to write for this book anymore... I will try to keep updating. So please, he patient with me. Thank you
Byeee