Prologue

((P.S : If anyone can make cover, plss DM me!!))

Before you read further, I just want to say, my intention is not to hurt anyone's feelings!! It was just a random plot that came into my mind!! I hope I will do justice with this one!! Because this one will be one of my most difficult work and ofcourse most special one!! Hopefully everyone will like it!!

Again, if anyone get hurt
by any character, I am extremely sorry!! I love them and respect them as you all do!!

It may include more of Mahi-Dada, Yuvi-Mahi, Mahi-Rat, and, Mahi-Ro!!
Mostly it is a MS centric story!!

➰➰

➰➰

"What?? Say it again??", He asked in dangerous voice.

"I...I am sorry Dada!! But...I am saying it with the best interest of ICT!!"

"And do you think....it is really needed MS... especially when they are in their best form!!"

"Dada!! It's not only about scoring runs!! It's also about fielding!! We are getting so many runs...due to our poor fielding!!

I just want to make a best fielding team!!", He said and Saurabh Dada can hear the determination in his voice.

"MS!! This decision will ruin everything!! Viru is in best form!! Infact, Bhajji as well!! You literally want to throw all of them out.and make a new team!! Are you realising what are you even saying!!", Dada once again tried to make him see the other side of the coin calmly.

"As I said Dada....I do not mix my personal and professional equation!! ICT needs to revamp!! If we want to rank top in the table, changes should be made!!

I asked the current team..to follow the regime, but they hardly follow my instructions!! This is costing our team!!"

"Fine!! If you have decided so!! But you know what Mahi!!when I selected you, I never thought that I am inviting a devil in disguise!! Power has made you hungry!! You are pathetic!! What if the same happens with you in future?", In anger, he uttered those words not realising his words.

"Do you think so!!?", He asked instead.

"What should I think then!! Whatever reasons are you giving is making no sense!! You are literally destroying Yuvi's and Bhajji's career...and Viru, even Gauti.They do not deserve such farewell, such treatment!! You are throwing them out like an unwanted weed!!

Mahi!! Remember!! Same things can happen to you as well!! The reasons you are giving now, can become the reason for your expulsion from team as well!!", He said in serious voice.

Mahi pressed his lips and says...."Dada!! If you have already formed an opinion about me, then I am sorry!! I can't change it!!!

But Dada!! If such instances occurs in future, I will make sure, that I get retire and give that spot to someone who deserves that position!!

For me, cricket was, and is always my first priority!! I had never mixed my professional life with my personal equation!! But Dada, vice versa is also true!! I love them!!Extremely!! But right now, this is what is necessary!! It is what indian cricket need if we want to rule the game in all format!!", He said.

"Love!! I just hope you would have known the meaning of LOVE AND FAMILY MAHI!! This team was a family. But----", Mahi heard nothing more than a sigh and then the call got disconnected!!

And once again, His Dada misunderstood him, like two years ago!! Something, which never got right after Dada's retirement!! Things didn't go how it used to be, and noone has a slight idea about it, about the little gap that occurred in Mahi-Dada relationship.

Mahi sat on the bed with thud while looking at his phone, clutched tightly in his hand.

"Sometimes you need to take hardest decision.That's how you can conquer your goals!! You will have to choose the path where noone will be there!But that's how you will win!!", He remembered his father's word which he told him randomly once.

💢💢

A new plot!! Came into mind and cannot help but pen it down!!

Well...it can be a short story..or can be very long!! Lets see how it goes!! It's mostly Mahi Bhai centric story... involving every character!! Maybe some real things are added...but more fabricated part is there as well!! It was long pending...so finally posting it!!

It might be my new continuation after FU, ofcourse along with Standing by you always!!

P.S : I am nervous of your response!! Don't think otherwise.. that's it!!