The beginning of the end!!

"I think I will go with Dhoni!!", The first words of Dada after watching young long haired Mahi playing in net.

"MS!! Pad up!! You are going next!!", He was sitting relaxed thinking he will be going at seventh when his captain again suprised him.
"Aap!?"
"I will go on fourth!!"

"I am playing the next game!?", He was shocked.
"Ofcourse!! Why did you ask so?"

"Dada!! Yuvraj is irritating me!!"

"Mahiya!! Don't be stubborn!! I need to retire to give chance to youth!!"

"Mahiya!! I am proud of you!! The way you are leading is laudable!!"

"Mahiya!! Why did you dropped Viru!?"

"Bringing you in this team was my worst mistake ever!!"

"Mahi...when I selected you, I never thought that...I am inviting a devil in disguise!!"

"Oye Bihariiiii!!", Finally he comes out of his thought as someone called as his best friend yelled in his ear.

"What are you doing Yuvi?", Said Mahi Bhai little annoyingly while standing up...and keeping the mobile safely in the locker.

"I was calling you since long...but you were lost enough to hear me!! What were you thinking by the way!?", He asked while scrunching his eyebrows.

"I was thinking...how to get rid of the annoying you??", Mahi Bhai said sarcastically making Yuvi chuckled who just throw himself on Mahi's bed carelessly and started scrolling his mobile.

"It will happen in next life...or maybe when I leave cricket, But still there will be no change in this routine. It's my favorite hobby you know!! So, it is not happening, ever!!", Said Yuvi while glancing at Mahi once and then continued to scroll his mobile.

"Yuvi!! Let's go to bike race!!", Yuvraj eyes widen hearing it. Because...it was always him who asked for this...and he will be lying if he doesn't say that it was one hell of a hard task for him to irritate Mahi enough to have the bike race at night.

"Are you okay?", Yuvraj asked while checking his temperature.

"Stop the drama Yuvi!! Want to come or not... otherwise, I will take Sonu------", he said teasing making Yuvi pounce on him.

"Tenu kinni vadi kaha..uss Munda nu naam na le!! Tehnu yeh baat samajh hi nahi aundi!! Kitna bada wo hai tu!!", Mahi was laughing hearing him... making Yuvi pull his hair more.

[ I have asked you so many times to not take his name in front of me!! Is it so hard for you to understand this simple thing]

"Aye Yuvi!! Stop pulling my hair you wild man!!", Said Mahi pushing him while caressing his silky yet over sensitive hair.

He looks aside to find Yuvi getting ready.

"Let's go now!!", Mahi couldn't help but broke into laughter.

"You are jealous!! Aren't you!?", Asked Mahi making Yuvi embarrassed.

"Are you coming..or should I go to Dada.to inform about our midnight adventure which hasn't started yet!?", With Dada name, the situation come rushing back to him...and somehow his smile faded. This got noticed by Yuvraj who got worried and sat beside him. He kept his hand on his shoulder making him look towards him.

"Mahi!! What's wrong??", Mahi looked at him and his concerned expression.

"I hope I could have shared with you Yuvi!! But this is something which I cannot share with you as well!! I don't know,what will happen tomorrow...!! That's why...I want to spend this day with my best friend today!!",Mahi thought in his mind and just hugged him making Yuvraj surprised.