8

Daksh was sleeping in his room but wake up with a knocking sound on his room door. He went to open it and find roshni with half closed eyes.

" What happen roshni"

" I can't sleep properly my foot keens my whole damn leg it hurting and you are the fucking reason behind it ".

" I can't believe you are cursing right now if you want to repeat what happen in morning again then curse again ever after today come inside " He said .

Stomping her leg she enter inside room and lay down on daksh bed on her stomach.

" Give me painkillers fast I can't sleep" She said forwarding her hand while still her face was pressed un pillow.

" No need of this I will massage it, just lay on your back and why don't you change in night dress. You are still in your suit".

" I don't want to move even an inch" She said lazily not moving at all.

Daksh turn her on her back and look at her while she was not even opening her eyes.

"Massage it why do you need me to change"

"Idiot I can't argue with you" Saying that he sit in front of her keens and start pressing her leg with his palm lightly.

" Daksh.... Is ayaan angry with me he never talk to me like he did today. Is it because mom leave me and you all think I'm burden on you all" She said not particularly looking at anyone.

" He care for you. You had fever right still you you get wet in rain and you never tell me you eat deep fried rolls. If he doesn't care for you then he doesn't tell you anything. He would have just let you do what you want".

"Still" She whisper.

" Look if I love you then I can scold you fight with you and tell you what to do and what not to doo because I love you and care for you and don't want you to get hurt in anyway. That's why he scold you he know you had fever he even knock on your door before sleeping to give you fever medicine but you don't open the door" . He said while movie his hand up to her body.

" I'm not burden right" She said with her voice feel like she would car any moment.

" Why are you thinking like this stop using your brain in wrong thinks understand now don't you dare to cry" He said more like giving her warning.

"Do I have to say sorry to him then"

" No not to him but Tomorrow when you reach school then I want you to apologize to your teacher understand " He said she nodded her head.

He kept massaging her leg untill he find her sleeping.

" Why are you making fake scenario in your mind baccha, don't do it" He said to sleeping roshni while caressing her face. After kissing her forehead he move to opposite side taking pillow and moving to couch to sleep.

ROSHNI...

After getting up I find daksh sleeping on couch I quickly check time it was just five in morning I quickly get up and did my morning routine and get ready in school uniform. After getting ready I went to kitchen and made breakfast for everyone.

While serving it in dish I make smile face in daksh plate with heart eyes, with chocolate syrup and crying face in ayaan's plate.

I checked the time it was just seven . But suddenly someone cone behind me and take pancake from my plate and look up and find ayaan chewing it.

" It's not your plate. I keep you plate there go don't steal mine" I said he just show me his tongue and put his palm over my forehead.

" Don't go today just rest for today you have fever " She said and sit besides.

" Why is my breakfast crying" He said I just giggle at same time daksh enter there.

"Good morning roshni and you don't have to do all of these I can make morning breakfast and afternoon and evening aunt will manage get it" He said and wat gis breakfast with even smiling I make heart eyes in his plate.

" Roshni after that go and change your clothes in normal wear" . Ayaan said.

"Why" Daksh ask confuse.

" She has fever so I will just check her who know if she just want to run away so she won't have to take medicine. " Ayaan said pointing his finger on my cheeks"

"I'm not. I'm feeling fine so that's why I get ready I don't want to stay at home. I feel so alone in empty house" I said while playing with my breakfast.

Daksh snatch it from my hand and put it in my mouth.

" Don't you want to stay with me I'm on leave" Ayaan said dramatically.

" No who knows if you receive call and you have to go urgently "

"Ok enough you both do one thing ayaan check her right now in front of me and madam you are going to stay at home ".
Daksh said shutting both of us.

" Ok babhi meet me in living room" Ayaan mumble babhi part to himself.

After breakfast daksh and roshni was sitting on couch while ayaan was sitting on chair in front of us.

" Daksh he is still in his internship why is he checking me. Let me go to school".

" I'm offended you are telling me I don't have simple knowledge of fever woah don't compliment me miss" He said and put thermometer in my mouth.

Daksh has encircled his arms around me.

After taking temperature he listen his heart and lungs. All the time smiling.
She has hold daksh arms tightly.

" Very well most of done now it's your turn to tell any pain anywhere " Ayaan asked me.

" Light stomach pain clearly hear me i said light headache that's it I'm perfectly fine " I said leaning more into daksh.

Atlast daksh put me on his lap.

"What are you doing leave me are you trying to make me feel like fucking kid" She said but quickly cover her mouth with her palm .

" Roshni what did I told you last night do you want to go back to that position and if no then sit quietly without cursing".
He said sternly while ayaan was looking at us.

" Here is the medicine take it on time and without forgetting if fever increase then I would have to give injection then don't complain like KID. Ayaan said highlighting kid word.

At the same time he received call while roshni had put her head on daksh shoulder.

" Bhaiya I can't stay we have to go Delhi so I'm soo sorry roshni you were not wrong bhai if her fever increase then take her to other doctor, bye " He said and run to his room taking his bag.

" See I told you he won't stay he is too busy to stay here "

" Ok but you tell me if you want to go to school or not if you are not feeling well the stay at home I will also come early like by three or four".

"It's not early dakhs I'm going " She said and went to her room taking her school bag.

" Sit on first bench and concentrate in your study and don't talk with anyone during class you can talk to them in lunch hours right" He said to roshni while driving.

" I will, bye but come to pick me up if you can" She said getting off from car. "

She run to her classroom while daksh park his car and also come out of car entering in school after meeting principal and sighing attendance register he enter in staff room.