Chapter Six: Craving.

(This Chapter is purely Black's POV, let me know if ya want more of this)

"What do I need to do? TELL ME!" Black screamed, slamming his fist into the wall beside him, "Please.."

Oh would you look at that! The big, bad Impostor is BEGGING.

".." Black snarled, feeling anger boil inside of him. "I'm no beggar."

Well, then explain why you want me to tell you what to do? Your the one who wants this crewmate, not me.

Black huffed, storming out of Storage. "I don't need some pitiful thoughts to help me, I'll take them myself."

Oh reallyyy? Black, you don't know anything about social skills, do you? Especially this? You talk to them like their Maroon or something.

"Maroon is a moron, a stupid pitiful and cocky moron. He knows nothing."

And yet he explained what your feeling in crystal detail, didn't he?

Black waved his hand, growling quietly. He wasn't in the mood to talk, he only wanted to find that crewmate. He swiftly moved through the corridors, entering every room he could find. Finally, he entered storage again, in a fit of anger. "WHERE ARE THEY!?"

Black, you should probably as Pink..~

"I'm not going to talk to a pacifist, who refuses to kill even after I sent my son after them."

That was ONE. TIME. Black, they know where they are. You can get her now, while they're vulnerable.

"..So they're a she?"  Black couldn't help but bite their lower lip, leaning against the crates infront of him, pausing to regain themselves.

Did I say something wrong, or did I say something right? Ehehe, sounds like someone is craving..~

Black shook his head, hissing, "Shut it. I don't crave."

Says the one who JUST bit their lower lip, I know your emotions like the back of my hand, Black. I AM YOU.

"..You've already established that, I don't need a rain check."

Black. Admit it. You want her, you need her, but you're too stubborn to even consider trying to talk to her. I could tell you her name, too..

"Tell me. NOW." Black demanded, feeling his claws dig into the crate below him.

Her name's Orange. She's 23 years old, oh and wait.. She was sent from Mira to here, what else.. AHA! I'm pretty sure she's right behind you..~

Black whirled around, looking at Orange. She was standing there, quite awkwardly, holding the fuel canister. "Uh.. Hi."

Go on then, you big brute, talk to her. It isn't that hard.

"..Hello, little crewmate."  Black quickly regained his composure, clearing his throat, "What brings me the pleasure to seeing you again?"

Orange faltered, her grip slipping from the canister, but she quickly grabbed it firmly again, "Ahem, excuse me, but HUH?"

Black grinned, he knew well enough Orange was flustered by his introduction, he continued, slowly approaching. "You heard me, little crewmate. I take pleasure in seeing you, is that not what you want?"

Orange's face flushes a pale pink, she stammers, and finally sets down the canister, "Look pal, I don't know what your plan is, but it's obviously working. And I don't like it."

"That makes me sad, little crewmate..~"  Black cooed, standing directly infront of Orange. She was so tiny compared to him, he felt so in control..

Make your move, you've earned it.

Black pins Orange to the wall behind her, grinning. "..The moment I first saw you, I knew you had to be mine, little crewmate.."  Black looked at her, feeling a rush of adrenaline. "You understand, don't you..?"

Orange's face was a bright pink by now, she kept quiet, clearly knowing something was bound to happen.

You got her now, Black. Just one final move, and she's all yours..

Black grabbed Orange's chin, his face inches away from hers.. "..Little crewmate, I need you..~"  Black bit his lower lip again, chuckling softly, "Only you.."

In a swift movement, Blacks lips met Oranges, in a passionate, yet rough kiss.

~End of Chapter Six~

Word Count - 673

(Writer's note: The next chapter is gonna be a bit rough, so bare in mind, there will be an option to skip it, but not for me! :"D... Now you know what I mean when I say 'strange' right?)