.game over [credits].

Yoohyeon was about to unlock her car when a loud voice shattered the calm atmosphere. "Kim Yoohyeon!" The sound of hurried footsteps echoed behind her, causing her to turn and face the source of the commotion. It was then she found Gahyeon approaching her with a grin on her face.

Curious, Yoohyeon mustered up a smile despite her exhaustion from a long and tiring day at work. "What's up?" she asked, glancing around to ensure their conversation remained private. She knew all too well how out-of-pocket Gahyeon could be at times, and this is a school, not a place for indecency. At least Yoohyeon thought, and we don't talk about how wild high school students can be.

Without hesitation, Gahyeon playfully draped her arms around Yoohyeon's shoulders, drawing her in close for a confidential exchange. "Let's grab a drink, Miss Kim," she whispered mischievously with a giggle Yoohyeon would define as strange.

Yoohyeon chuckled, gently pushing Gahyeon away while maintaining an amused expression. "Seriously, do you really have to be so weird about it? We can always text, you know."

This made Gahyeon eye her in a dramatic way, crossing her arms instead. "But you always leave me on read."

With a playful roll of her eyes, Yoohyeon defended herself. "You were bombarding me with memes! What am I supposed to say to that?"

Gahyeon simply huffed with a roll of her eyes. "I have a friend I want you to meet. So, you better show up at my house tonight." Leaving Yoohyeon to sigh in exasperation, Gahyeon walked away, leaving her to contemplate the upcoming encounter all by herself.

Yoohyeon stood in front of Gahyeon's house that evening, slightly confused about this mysterious friend she was about to meet. She couldn't help but wonder what Gahyeon was thinking. Taking a deep breath, she knocked on the door.

The door swung open, revealing a beaming Gahyeon, who eagerly dragged Yoohyeon inside. The house was filled with warmth, and Yoohyeon sensed an air of excitement lingering in the atmosphere.

As they entered the living room, Yoohyeon's eyes landed on a stranger sitting on the couch, watching the TV. It was someone she had never met before. She felt a tinge of nervousness and curiosity, unsure of what to expect.

Gahyeon, noticing Yoohyeon's slight hesitation, grinned mischievously. "Yoohyeon, meet Handong! She's the friend I've been telling you about. I thought you two would get along really well."

Handong stood up and greeted Yoohyeon, extending her hand with a warm smile. "Hi, it's nice to finally meet you, Yoohyeon. Gahyeon has been singing your praises." Yoohyeon was silent for a moment, a little taken aback by how Handong bear similar features as her, causing her to take a quick glance at Gahyeon.

But, in the end, she shook Handong's hand and returned the smile. "Praises alone, I hope."

Gahyeon chuckled, clearly pleased with the outcome. "I'll leave you two to get buddy-buddy. Don't worry; I won't be too far away. I'll only be, like, a room away."

As Gahyeon left them alone, Yoohyeon and Handong settled into a comfortable conversation. In a short time, they discovered shared interests, exchanged stories, and laughed at each other's jokes.

Shortly enough, their conversation was interrupted by Gahyeon coming back with a few bottles and glasses in her arms, placing them down on the coffee table. "I brought the goods, and I, Lee Gahyeon, vow never to leave your glasses empty," she said, grinning ear to ear.

True to her words, their glasses were never empty indeed. There they were, slightly tipsy and giggly, but a particular someone ended up being a little too out of it.