11

[skipping going into the hotel cause that's boring but it's a very nice hotel]
G's P.o.v:
When we arrived at the Jacks' house the first thought that came into my head was "I should be fangirling." But I didn't want to fangirl cause Jack felt like a friend not the idol I feel in love with about two years ago.
"Welcome." Jack said as he got out of the car and I followed.
We headed to the front door as Jack pulled his key out of his pocket.
When he opened the door the first thing I saw was Jack Johnson.
"Hey G." He said as I walked into the door and we hugged.
Jack followed closing the door.
"Jack were gonna go to Nash's in like twenty minutes." Johnson said looking at his watch.
"Yeah I just have to call Madison and maybe G should come with." He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs to his room.

+++

"Nice room." I told him as he took out his phone and started dialing Madison's number.
"I know." He said smirking as he walked near me.
Then he put the phone up to his ear and got lost with Madison's voice.
I walked out of the room and back to the living room so I didn't have to stand there and hear their conversation.
A few minutes later Jack walked down and we were ready to leave.