15

G's P.o.v:
I woke up to a bunch of Twitter notifications including a DM from Jack.

@jackgilinsky: im gonna pick you up at one and then me and jack and you are gonna go to nash's at like five.

@ridingjack: okay. ill meet you outside.

I took a shower, blow dried my hair, put on shorts and a black v neck. I glanced at the time it was 12:58 so I headed downstairs and outside as I saw Jack pull up.

+++

I was hanging out with Jack in his room when Jayce called.
I was laying next to Jack on his bed so he grabbed my phone from the nightstand beside me and handed it to me. I sat up on the bed and answered the call.

+++

Jayce: I think we should break up.

Me: What?

Jayce: I just feel like three years is too many and your off with that Jack boy. Plus, I meant this girl at church he she respects my no sex before marriage decision because she's the same and I feel like you don't really respect my decision.

Me: I never said I didn't respect your decision.

Jayce: Im sorry. I have to head to work.

Me: I can't believe I wasted three years with you.

Jayce: Same.

+++

I hung up then.
Jack sat up then.
"G" he whispered.
He pulled me into his arms and pulled me back down into a laying position on the bed.
"You're not alone. I love you. Jack loves you. Nash loves you. Nate loves you. Sammy loves you. Cameron loves you. We all love you." Jack told me.
I brought my hands to my face and started crying.
"No, G, don't cry. I don't wanna see you heartbroken." Jack told me.