𝗶. delivery for the blakely's

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Your letters are here!" Yelled Laura, wiping her hands on her apron and plucking the envelopes from the owls beak.

Juniper dropped her notebook on the bed as her and Marie rushed out of their room and down to the kitchen. They heard the determined runs of their brother as he ran down after them and then the slow pace of their sister following behind.

They crowd around the table excitedly. 

"Why do you care so much?" Ezra scoffed, looking at little Marie. "You aren't even going to Hogwarts this year."

She shrugged, looking down at her shoes.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Corinna stated with a raised brow.

"Lay off her, Ez." Juniper spoke. "If she wants to be involved, let her be."

Laura sighed, handing the letters to each child- except ten-year-old Marie, who was now on her tiptoes as she looked at the letter that Juniper was opening. Laura sifted through the rest of the mail delivered by Frida, the family owl.

"Another two for Juni." She said, dropping two, "One for Corinna."

Ezra turned with a look to Corinna, "You have friends?"

She gritted her teach, punching him in the arm as he yelped and covered the spot she hit. She picked up the letter and then began to open her Hogwarts envelope.

"Don't hit your brother." Laura scolded, shaking her curly head.

She looked inside the envelope. Her eyes widened a substantial amount when she picked out a badge from inside.

"I'm head girl." She said with a grin. Laura smiled widely in return.

"Oh my goodness!" She squealed loudly as she pulled her eldest daughter into a bone-crushing hug. "Congrats!"

"I know someone that'll be happy with that..." Juniper said with a sly grin. Ezra then also smirked as the rest looked on blankly.

Ezra scoffed a laugh, "Come on Cori, we all know Weasley has the hots for you!"

She rolled her eyes as Juniper laughed. Marie let out an 'Oooooh!' in a mock tease.

"Like I would ever date that pig." She said with a shake of the head.

"Corinna!" Laura scolded with wide eyes. "That's no way to talk about someone."

"But it's fitting." Corinna said with a shrug, some of her blonde curls falling in front of her face. She swiped them behind her ear again. Laura set a bowl of mashed potatoes on the table. "Plus, he's dating Penny."

"-Only to make you jealous." Juniper teased. "Everyone and their mum knows he's been after you for two years."

"Three years." Ezra corrected. "Could you imagine if you actually dated him?"

"No, I couldn't." Corinna muttered with gritted teeth as she crossed her arms.

Ezra smirked, "Well I think it would go something like this... 'Oh Corinna, please I love you so! Want to help me shine my badges and sort my stamp collection?' 'Oh Percy! I would love to!' 'Come and give it to me my darling Corinna.'-"

Corinna gave him a bored expression, whereas Juniper and Marie both grinned from the other side of the table.

"-'Oh Percival! Oh, Percival please!'" He moaned, hitting his hand on the table. Corinna pushed him so quickly that he fell off his chair.