𝗶𝗶𝗶. ice cold pool

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It wasn't long after the witch with the food trolley strolled by, that Malfoy had managed to find their compartment. He came bounding through the door, with his goons Crabbe and Goyle in tow.

"Well, look who it is," said Malfoy in his usual lazy drawl, but his pale eyes were as menacing as ever. "Potty and the Weasel."

Crabbe and Goyle chuckled lamely from behind.

"I heard your father finally got his hands on some gold this summer, Weasley," said Malfoy. "Didyour mother die of shock?" Ron stood up so quickly he knocked Crookshanks' basket to the floor.

"You're not funny Malfoy." Juniper said, crossing her arms over your chest. "I'd rather watch paint dry than hear you try and come up with these stupid remarks."

"Shut up, Blakely-"

Professor Lupin gave a snort. Juni looked over at him with furrowed brows.

Was he really asleep?

"Who's that" said Malfoy, taking a cautious step backwards as he spotted Lupin.

"New teacher," said Harry, who had got to his feet. "What were you saying, Malfoy?"

Malfoy's eyes narrowed, 'C'mon,' he muttered resentfully to his bodyguards, and they skulked back down the train corridor and disappeared back into their own compartment.

The boys sat down again, Ron's ears were still red with anger and Harry was scowling.

"I'm not going to take any rubbish from Malfoy this year," Ron said angrily. "I mean it. If he makes one more crack about my family, I'm going to get hold of his head and –"

Ron made a violent gesture in mid-air. Tam laughed.

"Ron," hissed Hermione, nodding at Lupin, "be careful ..."

Lupin still slept soundly– Juniper still wasn't convinced. Rain hit off the windows at a rapid pace, the train rattled around and slowed a little.

"We must be nearly there", said Ron, leaning to look out the dark window. The train slowed down more and Ron grinned brightly. "Brilliant, I'm starving, I want to get to the feast ..."

"That was quick." Tam said with a shrug as she also got up.

Hermione's brows furrowed and checked her watch, "We can't be there yet.'

"Then why are we stopping?" Juniper said, leaning to look over at the watch too.

Harry stood up and stuck his head out of the compartment door. All along the corridor were students peeping their heads out curiously as well. The train stopped and there were many sounds of people and their suitcases falling to the floor.

Juniper picked up her bag and as she stood, all the lights went out.

"Whats going on?" Ron whimpered, "Tam, get off my arm!"

Juniper felt her way over to Tamara. The girl immedietly clutched the redheads arm in panic.

"Ouch!" Gasped Hermione. "Ron, that was my foot!"

Harry felt back to his seat and as he sat, someone squeled beneath him,.

"Get off, Harold." Juniper said with sigh.

"Sorry." He muttered akwardly, sliding to the side of her.

The window squeaked as Ron wiped it with his sleeve, "There's something moving out there, I think people are coming aboard ..."