Mei Headcanons

-Much like MK, Mei is food motivated, but is unable to be bribed easily.

-She enjoys Punk and hyperpop music, and she'll change preferences depending on her mood.

-Mei is a cat person and always wanted one of her own or a dog. Due to how strictly advised to keep the place clean, her parent swould prefer not to get the latter.

-Mei would be the type of person to send a bunch of random memes on discord, and does with MK and Red Son mostly.

-Mei knows a few cheat codes to Monkey Mech, and secretly used a few, admitting it to MK during the most random time you could think of.

-Mei loves to draw and paint, and is unadmittedly better than MK

-Mei and MK met as kids, and Mei really helped MK with his confidence

-Mei is bisexual

-Mei and Sun Wukong are on good terms, but her trust in him in on the edge since the events of the Samadhi Fire's return

-Speaking of the Samadhi Fire, she still is considered the harnesser of the fire, but it's been dormant after the other three rings were since reforged (Which is a standalone headcanon)

-She's unable to sleep without her dragon plushie, and brings it around with her in the morning. She also likes to pretend its like her own little child as a joke, but gets real carried away

-Like MK, she has ADHD and low anxiety

-As a kid, Mei had a few toy trucks that she loved playing with along with a pullback motorcycle, which explains her love for racing

-Surprisingly, Mei doesn't like a lot of racing games since they all seem so similar, excluding ones like Mario Kart. Weirdly enough, she's pretty good at them.

-Mei has minor anger issues, which basicallydeveloped as she got older given how sh ethought her parents didn't treat her how she wanted and should've been treated

-Mei also has a Wii U, and owns a bunch of different games both inside and outside of the nintendo franchise.

-Another game genre that Mei enjoys are open world and parkour games. Games like Assassin's Creed, Super Mario Odyssey or God of War are good examples.

-Mei is a HUGE Kung Fu Panda and Sly Cooper Fan, and has dressed as bentley from Sly Cooper for halloween once. She got heavily pissed off at someone for thinking she was Verne from Ocver the Hedge. 

-Two of Mei's favorite Childhood Cartoons were Dragon Tales and Blaze and the monster Machines, (Which is a neat show btw)