Julia

The movie is on for an hour. I'm really enjoying it. I look at the film differently now than I normally would. I'm mainly focusing on one character right now. What I especially enjoy is lying here in Kimberly's arms. In the meantime she has placed her hands, under my shirt, on my stomach. She only occasionally has trouble keeping her hands still. Normally I wouldn't have a problem with that, but since Silvia is there I don't think it's that smart. Although I don't really care if Silvia knows or not, but if Kimberly still wants to keep it quiet, she really has to pay attention to what she's doing. I've lost count of the number of times her lips have touched my head or shoulder somewhere, but you won't hear me complaining about that. I also wonder if Silvia hasn't figured it out by now. She knows that something is going on anyway. In the beginning of the movie she was watching Kimberly and me with a smile on her face the whole time. Now it seems she leaves us alone as much as possible. "What's so funny? " asks Kimberly when I burst out laughing. I look at her. "I had to think about something. Was that a happy dance? ". Referring to a part in the film. I have to say that Kimberly has some decent dance moves. She shakes her head laughing. "You couldn't really call that a dance. That was more running and jumping around". How must I restrain myself from giving her a kiss, when she says so with a sparkle in her eye. "Happy dance?" Silvia asks. "Um yeah, that is a uhm, joke between Julia and me". That sounds almost believable, is what I can see Silvia thinking. Kimberly and I stare at each other for a moment. I see her biting her lip. "You're missing a part of the movie," she says softly. I suspect she has trouble holding back too. I quickly turn my face away from her.

We've just watching the movie in silence when Kimberly grabs me tighter. "What is?" she asks softly. It is also inevitable that Kimberly immediately realizes that my mood has changed somewhat. I break free from her arms to get up. I walk towards the window. There Kimberly has had the window sill made into a wonderful sitting place. I sit there and stare outside. "Julia what is it?". Kimberly sat down with me. I turn my face to her. "Sorry, my mind wandered for a moment. I was thinking about how to tell Sem this weekend. I may think he's okay with it, but what if he's not?" Kimberly grabs my face with both hands. She looks into my eyes. "However difficult I find it, but if Sem would not support a relationship between us, then we have to accept it. I don't know how things will go between us then. I tell you now very honestly if I don't know if I can continue to see you. Now that I know that you feel the same way, it becomes even more difficult to put aside my feelings for you". I nod in understanding as my tears begin to flow. "I don't think I can handle seeing you then either. Do you think he would disapprove?" As I say it, my phone rings. "I think someone hears that we're talking about him," I say with a small smile when I show Kimberly that it's Sem calling. I wipe my tears away as best I can, since it's an facetime call. "Hey sweetie, how are you there?". Sem had a big smile on his face, but it disappears a bit. "It's really nice here. Did you cry mom?" I really have to try really hard not to cry again. I really hoped he hadn't noticed. I don't want him to see me like this. "Yeah, but it's nothing bad. Kimberly and I talked for a while. You know what women are like," I say with a smile. I cry very easily during movies. In the beginning Sem was always shocked by that. After I tell him that women can cry over the smallest things, he always makes fun of me. "You didn't argue, did you?" Kimberly moves closer to me and puts an arm over my shoulders. "No buddy, we didn't argue. Your mother and I just had a good talk." I look at Kimberly with a smile. "Kim I thought you'd be gone. Will you still be there tomorrow when I get home? I didn't think you would be such a woman too, by the way." he says laughing. "Shhh. Just pretend you didn't see that. I'm just relieved that your mom and I finally worked things out. I'll definitely be home tomorrow to hear how you've been this week. I'm not going anywhere for now." I really have to control myself. I want to give Kimberly a kiss right now. Through her I see Sem's whole face light up again. "Okay then. Have you finally told each other that you like each other?". Startled, Kimberly and I look at my phone. "W-What?". Sem starts laughing when Kimberly and I say that at the same time. Kimberly rests her head on my shoulder. She grabs my free hand with both hands, out of Sem's sight. Nervous she starts to play with my fingers. "Suppose I really liked your mother very much. Would you mind that?" To my great relief I see Sem shake his head hard. This isn't really the way I wanted to have this conversation with Sem, but it's a weight lifted off my shoulders. "Have you kissed too?". "Sem!" I say laughing. "That's none of your business." When I say that, Kimberly kisses me on the temple. I can feel that she has a big smile on her face just like me. "So that is a yes. Are you dating now?" I shake my head with a smile. "Sweetie, I didn't mean for you to find out over the phone. I wanted to talk to you about it this weekend. Shall we agree that you can ask me anything then?" I see Sem nod. "Kim, can I ask you something now?".