Chapter 33 [Paint and Up all night]

Tom had kept to his promise and as he had said on his Instagram post he blocked and deleted comments of anyone who even bordered on saying hateful things about the people he had grown to love so much. Lucky for Tom, this wasn't as many people as he might have expected it to be, and lots of his fanbase were incredibly positive and supportive of him and Aimee. 

As the weeks past after that event and Aimee went back to work growing closer to her due date by the day, the parents to be decided that they had to decide on some major things to do with this child they were going to have. 

"Look I think we need the nursery to be a simple colour not something too crazy." Aimee said as she sipped her smoothie, her and Tom had decided that they had to get the nursery done before Tom went off for filming in three weeks time by then Aimee would be 30 weeks pregnant and by the time he would have returned she would be 34 weeks and by then Aimee and Tom wanted to have everything almost ready. 

"Well I think bright yellow and bright colours may be fun to do." Tom suggested, they had gone out for some breakfast because being in the house discussing the nursery had already caused arguments. 

"But simple muted colours or even just grey may look classic and timeless." Aimee said rubbing her bump. "Let's go to the hardware store and get some paint samples and then we can settle this debate."

"But first let me finish my coffee." Tom sipped his drink and Aimee rolled her eyes.

"You like to rub it in that I can't drink coffee don't you?" Aimee huffed a bit and Tom knew this phase all too well, over the past few weeks Aimee had been having more mood swings than Tom had experienced with her before in this pregnancy. 

"Hey, look I'm sorry, I need my caffeine but I can take it away and drink it when you aren't looking if you like." Tom suggested trying to diffuse the situation.   

"I just, I hate not being able to do stuff I used to." Aimee whined slightly. 

"But lets think about it, you can sacrifice it for 9 months and then at the end you get a beautiful baby boy whom will make it all worth every second of it." Tom reminded her, giving her thigh a rub.

"I know, I just wish you also had to sacrifice things too sometimes." Aimee pouted and then took another sip of her smoothie.

"I know, I know, I wish I could give you more of a hand than I can do." Tom would have maybe joked or argued at that moment, but after many of these situations in the last month he realised that it was not the best to joke when Aimee wasn't the happiest bunny. "Let's take our drinks and go to the hardware store then." Tom decided it would be best for both of them to just be distracted for a short while whilst Aimee was still agitated. 

They headed on down to the hardware store and entered looking for paint samples. The wall was filled with colours, light to dark and bright to muted. 

"I like this colour." Aimee said picking out a muted grey. 

"Is it a little dark though?" Tom asked hesitantly.

"But what if our second child is a girl, we want something gender neutral." Aimee replied picking up more swatches. 

"Whoa, steady on, we haven't even had this little dude." Tom said placing both his hands on Aimee's bump.