I | Not So Normal

y'all mind if I add my own combat flavor rq

lil key factors:
Normal Text = Talking
Italicized Text = Thoughts
Bold Text = Yelling

---------------------------------------------‐---------------

Time passed, and the sun rose to the new day. Currently, (Y/N) was still soundly sleeping, until a snore choked him up and caused him to wake up.

(Y/N): " Mmmmmmnngghh... "

(Y/N) laid there, contemplating on just going back to sleep, which he almost did, but thankfully a notification from his phone dinged, which he grabbed and read what it was: a reminder he had set for today.

" Wake up, (Y/N!) "

Heh, how corny he was to refer to himself like that.

Slowly but surely, (Y/N) had sat up and looked out the window. A nice, sunny day. He stretched his arms and back and slowly stood up, letting his legs stretch as well. As he did so, he looked over to his night stand again, seeing the Dampener pills again. He grabbed the bottle and stared at it, remembering the conversation he had with Saori. He pondered again if he should or not.

(Y/N): " ...Best not to upset her on the first day with a report.. "

(Y/N) sighed as he opened the cap and popped a pill in. After a bit nothing happened, which left him confused. He placed the bottle on the stand and began walking to the bathroom, until his body suddenly throbbed with pain, causing him to collapse.

(Y/N): " GAH! W-What the Fuck..?!!- "

From his arms to his legs, they throbbed with pain until finally, they eased up. (Y/N) laid there breathing heavily, not wanting to move at all. He was confused, scared, everything you could think of.

(Y/N): " Jesus Christ old lady! Were you trying to kill me?! "

(Y/N) yelled out to the roof of his room, still catching his breath.

After a bit of laying on the floor and regaining himself, with the pace of a snail, (Y/N) stood back up, moving every limb just to make sure they didn't break. Minus the pain, he didn't feel anything else, so, he decided to test out if his strength really did dampen. He walked over to a wall facing the outside of the complex, just incase if it didn't work, he didn't blow a hole into the complex.

Reeling his fist back, he struck it with all of his energy and strength, and all that happened was a crack in the wall. He pulled his arm back, looking straight at his hand, just slightly dusted in rubble. While it didn't hurt at all, his strength really was dampened. He could still pack a really mean punch though, so if he came into some trouble, he could defend himself atleast.

(Y/N): " Wow, you've really done it old lady, you really did it.. "

(Y/N) stared at his fist and then to the wall. He sighed in realization.

(Y/N): " I'll just.. find a picture frame or painting to cover that up or something later.. "

(Y/N) rubbed the dust off his hand and walked to the bathroom, finally doing his normal morning routine: Brushing his teeth, taking a shower, fixing himself up, the usual.
As he walked out, he changed into some normal wear, he wasn't a uniform type of guy at all, it wasn't his style. But of course, he thought about what Saori would think of him breaking the dress code and what not. (Y/N) sighed heavily.

(Y/N): " God, even when you're not here physically you still find a way to nag on me... "

(Y/N) couldn't help but chuckle, Saori was always worrying about him one way or another, and deep down, it made him really happy. He sighed as he took off his usual wear, except his hoodie and shoes. If he was going to wear a uniform, he was gonna do it his way. He wasn't breaking any dress codes either way, he was still wearing the uniform. And hell, why not go the extra mile and go for that cool open uniform shirt style? It fit better with the hoodie!