The Flower's Starting To Wilt

Basil was walking to his next classroom. He hasn't felt so well recently. Last week, he didn't have the strength to go to PE like usual. He didn't know why he's been feeling this way. He started feeling this way after Sunny moved away. Did he miss Sunny this much? But why? He keeps asking himself the same question. Over and over again. Why does he feel so much feelings for Sunny? But before he could think about it more, he walked into someone. He fell in the ground, but he didn't get injured. He looked up and noticed the Scarlet red handkerchief on the neck and the black jacket with small spikes on the shoulders. He soon enough noticed who he bumped into.

Daniel said "Well well well. Look who bumped into us."

Basil noticed that Daniel wasn't the only one in front of him. He saw Star, Sean, Kyle, and... Aubrey standing next to Daniel. Basil noticed Daniel staring at Basil with an interested face.

Daniel said "Hey, about we go have some fun?"

Daniel grabbed Basil and forced him onto the wall. Daniel gave a suggestive look to Basil. Which made Basil feel frightened. Basil tried to squirm out, but Daniel was stronger than him.

Daniel said "For a flower boy, you're persistent. Show me those gorgeous lips."

Daniel started to forcefully kiss Basil. Basil wanted to escape him, but he wasn't strong enough to do so. Aubrey stared for a second and then looked away. Clearly didn't like what happened to Basil. After Daniel finished kissing Basil, he started licking his cheek. Basil felt trapped every time Daniel decided to do it.
Daniel then stopped and letted Basil fall down to the ground.

Daniel said "It's surprising how easy it is to use you. See you later, Cutie."

Daniel chuckled as he walked away. The rest walked away with him. All except Aubrey who just stood there not knowing what to do.

Daniel said "While we're young, Aubrey."

Aubrey reluctantly left Basil crying on the ground. Basil started thinking about Sunny.

Basil said "Sunny. Please... Save me..."