Wedding Extravaganza

Kate
My mom has decided that my wedding to Elliott Grey must be announced to the world and she wants a huge wedding with both families and a lot if business associates and friends, friends who are allowed near the Greys or the Steele's. Elliott has told her that he isn't paying for the wedding and neither is his family including Christian. That put an end to the huge guest list and over the top things. Finally it is a more reasonable wedding and my wedding dress is the most expensive thing thanks to my mother. She designed my wedding dress exactly like I wanted and it was stored for years and everything that we bought to match it. Finally the wedding is here and it is being held at Anastasia and Christian's new home. A surprise guest has arrived and Anastasia and her children greet him with tears in their eyes. We have gotten in our dresses and the man wore an expensive tux to crash my wedding. The children take him to meet the Greys and Anastasia and I finish dressing with Mia and she's not feeling well, but holding up well. I suspect she's pregnant. Her dress had to be altered because of her tummy.

Christian
Mr Steele showed up with his tux on and he saw Anastasia and the children first and then he found me at the altar and introduced himself to me. Then to Elliott and he took Ray jr and Beatrice and goes to the seat for the children and sits down and holds Beatrice on his lap. The wedding planner has an extra seat placed on the end and has everyone move down one. Beatrice sits by her father. He looks like all three of them but the bright eyes. His eyes tell a story of painful memories. At times I see that same pain in Anastasia's eyes.

Elliott
I guess he is the reason the girls aren't down here yet. Mia makes her way to the altar and then Anastasia comes and soon Kate arrives and her father is walking her down the aisle. I greet her and she smiles and soon we are man and wife and kissing each other and announced as mr and mrs Elliott Grey. Mia suddenly rushes to the pool house and Richard and mom follows her. I know that sign and Kate says she thinks that her and Mia are probably going to have their babies the same or around the same time as Anastasia and Christian are. I do a double take and ask her if she just told me we are having a baby?

Kate
I finally tell Elliott by telling him that I think Mia is going have a baby about the same time me and Anastasia are having our babies. He heard it and asked if I just told him we are pregnant. I nod and he is thrilled to hear about our baby. Mom is driving me crazy giving me directions about how and when to to do things at my own wedding and then the thank you notes. I can't even enjoy my own wedding. Finally she is distracted by others in the family along with chatting with Ray after him crashing the wedding. A meal is found for him along with a spot at the wedding family table. It did go over well with my parents, but the Greys were happy to see him finally and safe. We don't have all the facts, but we know enough to know that there were dangerous people after him and his children. We say our goodbyes and head to our honeymoon and Christian has allowed us use of his jet and pilots security is coming with us as usual. Christian has insisted that we use the sheets that are in the bedrooms and we are going to stay in one of his island homes, just not the one he stays in when he goes. His and Anastasia's bedroom is off limits. I don't blame them. Unfortunately my morning sickness has started and I'm not feeling well enough for what Elliott has planned. We need to fly back home and get medical treatment for my nausea. Dr Greene had to put me in the hospital. We will go on our honeymoon later. Mia is in the room next to me. Anastasia is doing okay so far. Everyone knows all of us are pregnant. Ray is staying in Anastasia's old home. He sees them everyday. I don't know how they are going to work out Ray Jr and Beatrice, but I doubt it will be a problem. They all love each other and will do what's best for each other.

Mia
I hate this morning sickness and Anastasia for not having it as well. Kate and I are stuck in the hospital for a week. Anastasia has brought us things to settle our stomachs and they have helped. Gail gave her the suggestion and she started doing it as soon as her nausea hit her. Richard came in to see me after work and my family has came to see me everyday and see Kate. Kate was mad as hell that her father dared to bring hi whore to her hospital room. She told the whore to leave and then told her father to grow up. Security removed the whore, I didn't see her but I got a photo of the girl. I do mean girl and she was pregnant. She looked 18 years old. I hope she gets child support for the baby, no matter who the baby belongs to.

Isobel Rodriquez
I am visiting my sister, but dad hasn't told his family about me, so she assumes I am his pregnant whore. I am married to Jose Rodriquez an aspiring photographer and artist I met at 16 and we married at 18 and I got pregnant the night we married. My dad finally has the guts to introduce me to his children. It all went sideways. Security escorted me out without letting me explain. I just drove home.