Annoyed

Your P.O.V

I was sleeping taking the best sleep I've had in the past week. I was so comfortable in bed, cuddling up to Bill. That didn't really last long until Bill had to get up leaving me in the bed alone.

After another hour or two of me sleeping I started waking up to the sound of someone sitting down next to me. I didn't really pay any attention to it because I still wanted to stay in bed, but I felt something tickling my side. I had started groaning and trying to move the hand away from me.

Since I knew it was Bill and I also knew he wasn't going to stop any time soon I had grabbed a pillow and threw it at him before turning my back to him. A groan was heard and then a thud "Bill stop playing around and stop tickling my side"

Bill had wrapped an arm around me before kissing my cheeks "Hmm what if I don't really want to stop, what if I keep tickling your side what about it?"

I whined before rubbing my eyes and sitting up, looking over at Bill "I will make you sleep on the couch tonight"

He had frowned at me before resting his head on my shoulder. As a few minutes started passing by I was slowly going to close my eyes and fall back asleep, that was until I felt small kisses on my neck, Bill started blowing air on my neck

I started to get annoyed and pushed him away from me, getting up and walking out of our bedroom Bill had yelled out my name trying to make me come back to the room. I was heading to the guest bedroom locking the door as soon as I got in there

I had immediately laid down on the bed engulfing myself in the blankets burying my face in the pillows. I could hear footsteps coming from outside like if Bill was trying to look for me "Y/N! N/N! Come on baby I didn't mean for you to get mad at me I was just bored! Where are you?"

I heard the door knob start rattling, Bill had found where I was hiding so I just sat up and yawned before walking to the door "Babyyy open the door I won't do anything that bothers you anything just open the door"

I unlocked the door and opened it "I'm just tired I wanted to get a good amount of sleep Bill, I've been resting less the past couple of weeks you know this"

Bill looked at me before hugging me and picking me up "Come on you need to eat tomorrow we can call your job so you can get a day off tomorrow and sleep as long as you want ok?"

I held onto Bill before slightly nodding, we had called my job while we ate breakfast and they had given me the next few days off since I had done a lot of work the past few weeks

Me and Bill exactly did that we slept in cuddled for the next few days...