Moonlight

Your P.O.V

Bill told me to meet him outside my house at midnight I wasn't really sure why, it was late and I would have to sneak out through my window.

I changed into ripped jeans and a baggy shirt putting one of Bill's sweaters over it. I opened my window as quietly as possible grabbing a rope and tying it to my bed and climbing down it.

As I reached the ground I started to hear footsteps coming towards me 'Ah shit' I thought since I probably just got caught but when I turned around I saw Bill smiling "Forgot you had to sneak out from back here, I realized it when I didn't see you at your frontdoor and when I heard a window open."

I slightly laughed and hugged him peppering his face with kisses "Alright mister where are we going that it needs me sneaking out at midnight?"

He grabbed my hand and started walking making me follow him "Oh you'll just have to wait and see"

I could still see his smile in the moonlight which had only made me smile at him before looking around seeing he was leading us to the park we had first met "What are we doing here?"

Once we had come to a stop Bill looked around and pulled me closer to him wrapping his arm around me and with his hand he had grabbed my chin with a smile "We are here because since it's been a few years since we met I wanted to come to the place we met and stay here with you until the sun rises"

I chuckled at his gesture before pulling him into a kiss and in between the kisses speaking "You are so kind for doing this, so sweet, son thoughtful, and so handsome"

He laughed a little at what I kept saying as he kissed me back "Alright missy how about instead of kissing let's lay down and watch the sun rise"

I put my head on his chest laughing with him "Alright yea you're right let's watch the sunrise because I have to sneak back in later"

Bill sat down and then pulled me down to sit next to him. I laid on Bill's chest while he intertwined our hands together, forming a smile on my face.

Bill kissed my hand with a smile "Even in the dark I can still see your iconic smile all because the moonlight shines in your face"

I looked up at Bill with a small smile "Well that's great because I can see your handsome face"

We both had started laughing and leaned in to kiss each other. For the rest of the day until the sun rose we talked about how his singing career was going and how he would be getting a D in singing at school while Tom got a better grade than him..