Part 1. the text

Hi guys so before I start I just wanna say some things. So yk how in this video above gavin had levs pants? What if he had them because he was obsessed with him and wanted lev for himself ? Again this is fan fiction, this was just a little scenario that I had in my head and I've decided to turn this into a story. Also I'm gonna be using their initials, so g for Gavin, l for lev, and more.
——————————————————————————
G- (in his mind: I was going to make a video until I got a text from someone. I opened the message and saw that Lev Cameron texted me. Yup you read that right the one and only lev Cameron. I was so confused bc he texted me "we need to talk" and idk if it's good or bad news so I just replied with "ok?" I was in shock I couldn't believe that my crush texted me, I was blushing hard. I've always dreamt of us being together. Ever since I met him when we were kids he would always make me laugh and smile and I felt like I caught feelings, but then he moved away. In 2020 I found his insta and I was happy so I texted him waiting for a reply but then I saw that he blocked me I was so upset. Then I saw piper post a picture and when I went to check she was with lev. I was shocked and mad, not because he was with my ex but because piper was with who I liked and loved.) DING! (My phone rang and I snapped out of it. I went to check who texted me and I saw that lev had sent me another message. I opened it and he said "let's FaceTime" I was happy and I replied "alright" I tried not to make it obvious that I was excited. We talked for five minutes and he said he wants to meet in person. I was trying to hide my smile and I said "okay")
(The call):
G-Hey
L- Hi
G- So what's up?
L- I wanna meet in person
G- What? Why?
L- I need to talk to you
G- Okay
(Call ended)
G- ( I went to tell Brian and he didn't believe me so I showed him proof. He was shocked as well)
B- omg wow
G- ik!
B-okay well let's go!
G- wait
B- what?
G- I have Lev's pants in my closet
B- what? Why do u have his pants in your closet -laughs-
G- uh no reason -says awkwardly-
B- mhm ok well go get it and then we will go
G- okay
G- (in his mind: I grabbed levs pants from the closet and went back to Brian. I was still in shocked that he texted and called me I thought it was a prank.)
G- okay I got the pants
B- okay lol are they still clean gavin?
G- yeah they should be -sniffs-
B-  lol okay go put it in a bag and we'll head to the car
G- alright
G- (I grabbed a bag from the kitchen and put the pants in)
G- okay done
B- let's get in the car now
G- alright
G- (we got in the car and made our way to pipers house because that's where he said to meet him. I was so nervous about meeting my childhood best friend after a long time of being away from him but I was also very excited because I would get to see him again.)