charm you | new you

♫ SPOTIFY PLAYLIST ♫

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST

You Are Mine (instrumental) by VICTON

The Chemistry by VICTON

Today's Mood by CHEEZE

What If by Kim Na Young

𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄. She stirred her coffee so many times as her thoughts lead to last night. They were so close to closing the gap between them, but alas were interrupted by one of the strictest teachers at K.I.S.S.

Minho is her best friend and long-time crush. She couldn't risk ruining their special bond. She sighed and decided to store her strong feelings in her stomach and continue to be what they are supposed to be now.

Best friends.

"Morning roomie!" Cindi Bui, a girl from Vietnam. Her roommate since their 9th year together at K.I.S.S. Cindi was the extrovert type: many friends, she never turns down a good party, likes to hear the latest gossip, and the girl can shop.

"Morning Cindi," she greeted back. "How was the party last night?"

"Wonderful~~," Cindi responded, stretching her body. "I met a really cute guy named Andre from France."

"Another guy to have fun with?" she asked Cindi, putting her mug down. Cindi shook his head. "What? Spill it."

"I am going on a date with him," Cindi said, smiling. "I'm giving this relationship thing a try."

Reyna first met Cindi who does not believe in love, but now Cindi wants to get into a relationship. Everyone is changing.

"I'm so happy for you, Cindi," Reyna cheered. "You're going to be a great girlfriend if or when you get into a relationship with Andre."

"I know," Cindi flipped her hair. "With your guidance, of course."

"What do I know about relationships?" Seriously, nothing at all.

"Are you kidding me right now, Park?" Cindi raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms. "You have been in love with Minho for so long. There are romantic ideas in your pretty brain of yours. If you're not going to use them, let me use them. Unless something happened between you two recently-- You came to the dorm late. Did something happen?"