charm you | confess you

"SO MATTEO TELLS ME THAT YOU ARE QUITE THE LOVELY ONE

"SO MATTEO TELLS ME THAT YOU ARE QUITE THE LOVELY ONE. I ALMOST GAGGED." Reyna rolled her eyes at her cousin and let him inside her dorm. It was only Reyna in the dorm since Eunice and Colette decided to hang out with Han Yuri, and Kim Dae, and Cindi was with Florian in the library, writing their paper.

"Then why are you talking about it?" she questioned him, taking her head towel off. "Pass me the dryer?"

Q handed her the dryer and sat down. "Because I haven't talked to you since the Welcome Party!" he pouted. "I miss my cousin who listens to all my problems!"

"Well, you have Kitty to listen to you. Poor her," she smiled at him, turning on the dryer and then turning it off. "Does anyone else know about her living there?"

Q shook his head and pointed at her, "Do not change the subject--I want to know everything from the beginning."

Reyna grabbed a cup from the cupboard, poured it with cold water, and hung it to him. "From the beginning? Sure!-- We kissed."

"When?" he drank his water.

"On the night of me and Minho's best friend's anniversary," she responded to her, causing Q to spit his water out.

"You kissed Matteo Russo on your best friend's anniversary," Q repeated and Reyna shook her head.

"He kissed me," she clarified as Q rolled his eyes. "Q, take this seriously! Matteo and I have been hanging out at all, and I may be interested in him, but my heart has always been with Minho."

"Look, Minho is my best friend and I care about you as much as you do, but Matteo showed interest in you and I think you should do the same. If Minho showed interest in you, that is a dilemma, but we both don't know when that will happen so right now, you should be focusing on what is right in front of you... Matteo Russo."

"Thanks, Q," Reyna said to him with a smile. "I haven't talked to him since. How has he been?"

"He's alright, I think," Q replied. "He's been missing his mom lately. Chuseok is near and his mom is in L.A. They usually spend it together. I don't know how he's been handling it."

Reyna sighed, "Must be hard for him."

"You should hang out with him when you can," Q suggested. "He misses you."

"Yeah, I miss him too," Reyna said, picking up her phone from the charging station and texting him: I'm free tonight. Want to do something?

Read.

"Oh, he just left me on read," Reyna told him as Q shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe tired from the hike?"

"Yeah, he is not really an outdoorsy type," Q stated. "Um, are you getting ready for something?"

Reyna nodded and told him, "Matteo and I are going on our first date."

"WTF."

Reyna got ready more quickly than she thought with the help of her cousin, Q. She wore a black buttoned dress that showed her curves, with a white jean jacket and white high-top Converse. She kept her mother's necklace and smiled at herself through the mirror as Q entered with a white handbag. "I put everything inside including condoms."

"Q!" Reyna yelled at him, rummaging through her purse.

"I'm just kidding, Reyna," Q stopped her. "Have fun on your date. Where is he taking you?"

"He said everywhere in Seoul."

Q giggled and heard a knock on the door. "It's him! Cousin protector mode on."

Reyna took a deep breath and opened the door with the prettiest smile she could do until she saw Minho. Minho was still wearing his hiking clothes from this morning. She stares, stares, and continuously stares at him and returns to reality. "Minho, may I know what you are doing here?" she asked him.

"I saw your text and didn't like it so I thought we could do it right now!" he said with a bright smile and Q's eyes widened. "I am free right now so... Oh, you and I had the same thought. Wonderful! Let's go."

"Oh, Minho, I have a thing with Matteo."

"Oh, sure, Matteo can tag along! Q, you coming?"

"I am not watching this trainwreck. Bye."

"Q!" And with that hasty exit of Q, Reyna mentally slapped herself now that she was alone with Minho... whom she hadn't talked to in a while. "Minho, you and I are going to have to hang out at another time. I have a date with Matteo. Matteo Russo."

"Oh, you do," he smirked bopping Reyna's nose. "Then, I shall be your bodyguard. Come along."

"Minho, I don't need a bodyguard," Reyna tells him softly, holding his hand. "You are a great best friend, but I don't need protection from my best friend anymore."

Reyna smiled and Minho knew she was really happy to be going out with Matteo Russo. Minho pulled her in for a hug and smelt her vanilla scent. "Have fun on your date. Bye, Riri."

Minho walked out of her dorm room and started heading back to his dorm. On his way to his dorm hall, he was suddenly pulled into another boy's dorm by his cashmere sweater.

"You git! This is Versace and personally, given to me by the owner of Versace herself- Cindi, what are you doing in the boy's dormitory?" Minho stopped himself from insulting to see Reyna's roommate pantless, wearing a huge t-shirt. "Are you--"

"Do not change the subject right now, Minho," Cindi said and pulled his shirt towards her. "You have to make sure Reyna and Matteo's date doesn't go well!"

"Why do you want me to do that?" he questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

"Because a part of you likes Renya more than a friend, Minho. And you and I know that."

Charm You,
urasianwriter