1 - xxxtentacion

you and jah was childhood friends until it turned into something else

___________________________________

He pulled me into his lap in the back seat smashing his lips into mine aggressively but lustfully.

I grinded on his member through his grey sweatpants as we made out. He moved his hands down to grab my ass.

we broke the kiss off as he pulled his member out it was real pretty it had a pink tip with a few veins on his dick.

he slammed into u just within a couple mins u was gunna cum.

"ohh my god jah im goin to come yesss." i cried out from the pleasure as tears rolled down my  face.

"You cumming good girl? I fuck you good huh?" jah smirked digging deeper into her feeling his eyes roll back with each stroke as he tucked in his bottom lip.

"Yesssssss, I'm finn- jaheshhh !"i screamed out into the pillow feeling herself reach her climax as she went through yet another orgasm.

x slowed down his strokes slowly fucking her through her orgasm.

"u feel so good y

" He leaned down kissing on her neck as she continued to moan, jahesh shortly was about to nut.

"jahhhhhhh,!" She whined trying to catch her breath feeling his warm nut fill up inside of her.

___________________________________

THIS IS THE END HOES ENJOYYYYY

VOTE

COMMENT