CHAPTER ONE

clark's narration.

... I remember when my first child came into our lives- much like i did to my parents she was a surprise, one i couldn't be more thankful for.

two years before the birth of the twins, the people of krypton surprised earth once more when my daughter crash landed in smallville.

c h a p t e r  o n e

—The wind continued to blow through her hair as Korry moved faster than a bullet ahead of her father, she could hear chatter— the sound of helicopters and alarms as they sped closer to the nuclear plant

The wind continued to blow through her hair as Korry moved faster than a bullet ahead of her father, she could hear chatter— the sound of helicopters and alarms as they sped closer to the nuclear plant.

She could hear the voice of her grandfather as he barked orders at people. Her father was behind her, his face stern as it always was when they were here. Because right now he was the man of steel and she was the girl of stars.

the people of metropolis weren't very creative.

Not even seconds before they had gotten the signal from General Lane, and they were barreling to their destination.

She sped up, as more alarms sounded.

"Wait, Nova!" her fathers voice was a mere mutter. The sound caused her to pause, she let him go in first as she hovered and waited for her signal, like she always did.

She watched as he dropped down into the cooling tower.

"His cold breath isn't going to fix it!" the sound of a nearby scientist could be heard amongst the panic, and it caused her to move fast "I got it, Superman." She spoke as she moved towards the water and used her cooling breath to make a solid ice berg, She continued making it big enough until her father arrived behind her.

He dropped down into the water grabbing the base of the berg and lifting it out of the water. she let him carry it towards the tower.

"It's cooling down." relief could be heard and it caused Korry to smile.

but the smile was gone once her ears zoned in on the voice of the person she was supposed to be with right now. Her girlfriend, the girls voice sounding angry as Korry had stood her up once again.

"Shit." She spoke, watching her father exit the tower and she followed behind him as he landed by her grandfather, though she took her time.

People cheered, and like always Korry gave them bashful smiles, she really didn't do much— she began to wonder why she came in the first place.

She gave a small wave and smile to her grandfather, he merely nodded at her.

Their relationship was a strained one, he had a hard time accepting her as his granddaughter and she was sure her alien DNA didn't help, but he was working on it.