Baekhyun- Fingers (1)

Yo~ Its been a long time i updated. But anyway, here i am pervlings

P.s. Baekbulge

///////////////////////////////////////////

"Fuck, Ah shit Baek..." you moan loudly as you grind against your fingers. Imagining baekhyun fingering you.

You came on you hands as you rode out your orgasm, rubbing your clit to add extra pleasure.

You sigh in sadness since baekhyun isnt you lover.

He's your roommate.

His room was unhabitable since he never cleaned his room, since there were no space left in his room, he made his own make-believe room in the corner of the living room and thats where he usually sleeps.

Ever since watching him sleep in that corner of the room, you pity him and decided to clean his room.

The next day after you cleaned his room, he was quite disappointed since he doesnt like the room anymore. But you were confused that even though his room was already tidy he would still sleep in that corner of the living room, and it quite bothered you to see him like that.

You offered him to sleep together with you because it was pretty cold in the living room especially during winter.

"Uhm baek, why dont you like to sleep in your room?" you ask curiously.

"Im not used to sleeping there. I feel scared" He whispers.

You laugh at his response and signalled him to sleep in the couch.

"Uh, Can i sleep with you? I dont like sleeping in the couch" he reasons.

"Sure" you tap the sheets of your bed and move to the other side of the bed, completely facing the opposite side and closing your eyes.

The next day, you woke up because the cold. You forgot to close the windows last night. You were about to get up but then you realized baekhyun slept, spooning. You shift uncomfortably to get out of his embrace without waking him up. But then you accidentally graze your butt on his erection.

"Mhm" he moans as he pulls you into a more tighter hug, feeling his erection poking at you entrance.

You were turned on but you let it slip away.Then the next thing you knew, he was grinding his hard erection to your clothed crotch, and you were so wet by his actions and moans while he's half asleep.

"This is wrong" you thought. You jumped out of bed which made baekhyun wake up fully in shock.

"Huh, What?" he asked, slightly shocked then he looked down at his fully erected member. He jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom, leaving you flushed.

You shook that first time he slept in your room since because he's always sleeping beside you every night.

He would hold your hands or touch you sinfully without him knowing what he was doing in the first place. And that made you build up desire and your hormones have a huge party blast whenever he touches you.

And now youre here, masturbating on your bed without baekhyun knowing.

\Knock Knock/

"_______ah, are you there?"

"Oh fuck"

Cliffhanger? Vote!