Lay- Not here

Annyeong pervlings! lol anyway, log time no update. And i just found A LOT of exo's naked leaked photos and damn, I need to fuck kyungsoo right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You switch clothes back and forth and damn, nothing even satisfied you.

Yep, Bikini shopping. Summer's coming and i need to f"cking find a bathing suit.
Going in and out of the dressing room looking at your boobs, hips, then your ass. Making everything fit in a cute package.

Lay was shifting uncomfortably in his seat, watching you model and ask him if it suits you well. And damn, His pants get tighter everytime you show your perfectly carved body, C cup breasts, and of course, Dat ass.

"Babe, couldnt you do it faster please?" lay pleaded.
"Okay, okay" you blabber.
Another minutes pass, you didnt even pick one yet. Damn this.

5...
10.....
20...
Seriously, lay couldnt take it anymore.
30...
After 30 mins, lay couldnt take it anymore. He pushed you inside the dressing room and began kissing you.

"Lay what the fuck are you doing?" you whisper.
"Making you wet"
"Wtf, not here" you whine.
"It'll be quick"

He began pushing two fingers inside of you. Pumping them harshly as you whimper.
"Baby, be quiet".

You grabbed a fistful of his hair and your other hand is grasping his shoulder for dear life as he slowly put his manhood in you.

"Jesus" you whimper.
"Im not jesus, Im lay" lay laughs silently.

Not any second, he began pounding you to the wall with all his might. Making you shudder and scrape his shoulder.
Lay grunts as quiet as he can as you began to follow his rythm of thrusts.
"Fuck"
"me"
"Ah, ah, ah"

"im gonna cum" you cling onto lay's arms for dear life while he's pounding on full force and circling your clit to make you cum.

"Fuuuck" you moan, your walls tightened on lay's manhood and soon after he cummed.

"Just pick a swimsuit where i can fuck you easily" lay winked as he wore his pants back and went out of the fitting room.