The Swing of Pendulum

Hello readers! I decided to make another Arc-V story! In this story, Yuya will be 16 years old instead 14 years old, has golden eyes and has a little sister. Yuya is stronger as Duelist, smarter and wiser as a person. Another change is Ruri and Shun will be become the resident of Standard Dimension. Don't worry, there'll be a Duelist who take over Shun's role as Yuto's partner. You know that Duelist very well. Anyway, happy reading :)

Notes: Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V belongs to Konami.

Chapter 1: The Swing of Pendulum

You Show Duel School

Gongenzaka standing on the Action Field with Superheavy Samurai Waka-O2 and Superheavy Samurai Sword-999 on his side.

Gongenzaka LP: 2600 x4

"Now I tribute Superheavy Samurai Waka-O2 and Superheavy Samurai Sword-999 to Advance Summon Superheavy Samurai Big Ben-K!" Gongenzaka's ace appeared on the field in defense position.

Superheavy Samurai Big Ben-K ( ATK 1000/DEF 3500/Machine/Earth/LV 8 )

"Now come at me, Yuya! Duel the man, Gongenzaka, in one on one!" Gongenzaka really want to have a real Duel with Yuya because most of their Duel is just trying to make the crowds enjoying the Duel instead of focus on winning.

As Gongenzaka was waiting for Yuya to make a move, the said boy appeared on the roof of the building as he jumping from the top and landing on the side of the roof. He's a 16 years old boy with pair of bright golden eyes, green and red hair who looked like tomato-styled hair. He wears an orange shirt with a white jacket, green long pants and red boots.

"As you wish Gongenzaka! The fun starts now! I activate a Quick-Play Spell Cards Hippo Carnival! With this, I Summon three Hippo Tokens!" As the three Hippo Tokens appeared on the field and started dancing.

Hippo Token x3 ( ATK 0/DEF 0/Beast/Earth/LV 1 )

"Ahahah! These Hippos definitely know how to party!" Yuya exclaimed as he having fun with his Monsters. Gongenzaka, however, was irritated.

"Wha-?! Are you kidding me?!" Once again, Gongenzaka was upset because Yuya is not taking their Duel seriously.

Meanwhile, in the another room, three people are watching the Duel. The first is a 16 years old girl that had pink eyes and long purple hair that extended towards her back. She wears a cream vest with an yellow underdress, brown pants, brown boots and two brown belts. She is Ruri Kurosaki, Yuya's childhood friend and girlfriend. The second one is a 18 years old young man with dark green eyes and dark green hair along with lighter green bangs. He wears a purple shirt, black pants and brown shoes. He is Shun Kurosaki, Ruri's older brother. The last one is a 14 years old girl that had red eyes and pale pink hair that extended towards her back. She wears a black jacket, black sleeveless shirt, black pants and black boots. She is Rina Sakaki, Yuya's younger sister.

"It seems he doesn't Duel seriously again." Shun commented.

"Well, I'm not that surprised." Ruri said. She already know that most of Yuya's Duel is just for fun.

"Cmon big brother! Stop goofing around!" Rina yelled in anger as she accidentally slammed the keyboard as the machine start to malfunctioning.

Just then, Ruri and Shun's father, Shuzo Kurosaki, rushed to the room. "Rina, what happened?!"

"I'm sorry Shuzo-san!" Rina said with guilty looks on her face.

Just as the solid vision was vanishing, a young blue haired boy named Tatsuya watching the Duel along with his mother. He was interested in Yuya's Dueling style. After vanishing, Yuya noticed that he was fell but with his quick thinking, he did a flip and landed on his feet.