Brother vs Sister

Chapter 2: Brother vs Sister

As Yuya and the others left the Stadium, Shun was curious how Yuya managed to create a whole Summoning Method. As he know, creating a whole Summoning Method is nearly impossible to do.

"So Yuya, how can you create that Pendulum Summon?" Shun asked.

"Oh well... it's kinda complicated..." Yuya answered.

"Regardless! With your new Summoning Method and new Solid Vision, we can gather a lot of-" Shuzo said before Ruri slapped him again.

"Geez dad! You only think the school than everyone else." Ruri said in annoyed tone. But then Ruri start to think why Yuya keep this Pendulum Summon a secret from everyone in You Show.

"Um, Yuya, why you keep this a secret?" Ruri asked.

"I just want it to be surprise, that's all." Yuya replied. Ruri, who still unsure at his answer decide to let it out. Then, Yuya got a message and then start to leave. "Eh guys, I'm sorry that we have to separate for a moment."

"Huh? Where are you going?" Shuzo asked.

"Don't worry, I will be back for a while." Yuya said as he leave to his destination.

"He must be go to that place." Shun said.

"Yeah, he likely be." Ruri nodded.

"The man Gongenzaka has no idea what you two are talking about." Gongenzaka said in confusion.

"Rina onee-chan, do you know?" Ayu asked.

"Well I think he went to go to see his friend." Rina responded, who prompted everyone who didn't know titled their heads in confusion.

"Friend? Who?" Gongenzaka asked.

"Well, why you not ask him yourself? See you later guys." Rina then started to leave with her mother to their home, leaving the others.

Leo Corporation - Reiji's Office

"I've seen your Duel againts Ishijima. Congratulation for your win, Yuya." Reiji praised his friend.

"Thank you, Reiji." Yuya nodded. "As expected, the prototype is working without problem. Our two years of hardworking is totally worth it."

"That's good to hear." Reiji replied with a small smile. "However Yuya, we still can't detect your father's location. My apologize to that."

"I see...I hope he's okay whenever he is." Yuya sighed. "Anyway, why are you calling me here?"

"It's because of me." A unknown voice came from behind as Yuya and Reiji immediately turn around. Both of them saw a 15 years old man with grey hair that resembles Reiji's hair. He wore white uniform, two capes and white trousers. He was Akaba Ren, Reiji's little brother.

"Ren!" Yuya exclaimed happily. "Why are you here?"

"I got message from my big brother that you used Pendulum Summon againts Ishijima." Ren replied. "Though I would never think that you would show the crowds about this new method."

"It's a good way to introduce the new Summoning Method to everyone." Yuya sighed. "I'm pretty sure there's no spy among the crowds."

"Aside of that, I believe you have an important informations for us, brother?" Reiji asked.

"Yeah." Ren nodded. "Father is invading Xyz Dimension rightnow. Also, you two need to be careful because father planning to sent a spy to this Dimension."

Yuya and Reiji frowned. They have been informed the whole thing about the Four Dimensions and how Akaba Leo is using the army of Fusion Dimension Duelists to invade others. All because he wants to revive Akaba Ray, Reiji and Ren's half-sister.