The Ambush

Mia walker
June 15th 2027
Somewhere in Russia

________________________________________

The sound of bullets cut through the air. She heard them but could not find the source. The men were still inside.

She layed in a prone position. Mia was on watch while the rest of her team was raiding the safe house of a Russian warlord

 Mia was on watch while the rest of her team was raiding the safe house of a Russian warlord

Assuming that it came from inside she continued the look out.

"Bravo one, are the shots fired coming from your position?" She asked her captain to be safe.

"The place is empty wolf" he said.

At that she continued to scour the mountain range determined to find where the gunfire was coming from.

"Wolf we need cover on the west side of th,e building. Are you in position?"

"Im in position. But hold yours. There are shots being fired within the range that im yet to locate the position of"

After a few more sweeps of the mountain range she finally spots the assailants.

"Bravo 1, I spot 6 possible hostiles on your 3. Do I have permission to pursue the shot?"

"Do they seem hostile?"

"I can not confirm yet sir, however they are armed"

"Negative. Once shots are fired, take them out"

And that is what she did. Once her commander and the team exited the building the hostiles opend fire.
She took them out one by one when a flash through the scope of her rifle blinded her.

"RPG incoming!" She yelled into the comms covering herself.

She heard the explosion, felt it even and then a second, much larger explosion went of.

Fuck the oxygen tank!

She heard the screams of her team before they went silent. Debris was sent flying everywhere she tried covering herself but it was of no use as the pieces came flying down towards her.

She felt something hit her head and everything around her started to fade into a blur

As the world went dark the agonizing screams of her team echoed in her mind...

She knew they were gone, what she didn't know was if she was too