Chapter 4

All clap and cheer after seeing their dance

Suman leaves the stage in speed and Shravan follows her till the end. He catches her and pins her against the backstage wall. With his two large arms on the wall, she's trapped inside. 

"Why are you running away from me?" asked Shravan in a soft tone.

Suman looks down and sheds little tears

"I hate you" 

Shravan smiles a little "You want me to hate you?" Suman looks at his face with twinkling eyes 

"I've known you since I was little. You love me. Isn't it Suman?" he wipes her tears and keeps a strand of hair behind her ear.

Confused and tense Suman covered with sweat faints and falls in his arms. He keeps one of his hands on her back and the other on her hair and caresses it. 

Sun shines and Shravan wakes up with Suman sleeping in his arms on a hotel room bed. His coat and tie on a chair and it's just him with a tight white shirt and pants. She being this near to him is like a dream. Finally! got a moment to sleep comfortably. Her face is facing towards the opposite side and he can see the side and back of her hair with body in a straight position. His other palm was on her stomach with her hand on top of his. 

He removes his hand from there and plays with her hair. Sleepy Suman changes the position of her head. And now her face is visible to him. Just covered with her little messy hair. He removes and keeps those behind her ear. And he keeps his hand near her ears and neck. Suman slowly wakes up and sees Shravan near her. She proceeds to leave but he traps her by keeping his huge arm around her waist. He brings her closer. 

"Leave me Shravan!" 
"I won't" replied Shravan 

"Leave me otherwise..." shouted Suman

"Otherwise what? Kill me? That's better than a life without you" 

Suman stares at him silently.

"For this long, I've been without you. For what are you punishing me? For crimes, I've never done? For loving you? You think I'll be better without you then you're wrong" said Shravan in a soft tone. 

"I.. I... I don't want to hurt you" Suman looks down with a sad face

"You're not hurting me Suman" Shravan relaxes by keeping his head back on his pillow and he keeps one of his hands on her cheek. His thumb brushes her soft cheek. "you're the happiness of my life" he admitted honestly. "the day I left you.. Saddest days started

"I'm sorry for asking you to leave.. Didn't want the whole family to hurt you"

"shhh" Shravan keeps his index finger on her lips.

He keeps his hand near her cheek and moves closer and gives her a forehead kiss

"That's why I don't want to leave my precious love. She always thinks the best for me" he gives her one more forehead kiss