The Flood

The Flood

the Parasite,[3] as they are known to the decepticons , as the Shaping Sickness, are a species of highly virulent parasitic organisms that can reproduce and grow by consuming sentient life forms of sufficient biomass and cognitive capability

The Flood are an extremely adaptable, dangerous, and expendable parasitic life form.

(Their size of 4m height)
(No weapons and lasers on the model)

(imagine infection form have six legs and three tentacles with claws clover with red fronds on the front)

Infection Form

are the primary vector for the Flood infection. While small and weak, they travel in huge swarms and overwhelm foes using sheer numbers. Once within range of a potential host, they leap for the victim's chest area, rasping away at armor, clothing and flesh with their numerous tentacle-like limbs. These appendages penetrate deep into the body, tap into the victim's spinal cord, and unleash an attack on the host's nervous system via direct contact with the spine. Once this is accomplished, the form rewrites the neural pathways of the victim's brain with its tendrils, forcing a resonant frequency match between its neural signals and the host's. At this point, the Pod infector has complete control over the body's motor functions.

such as cybertronians

As the Pod infector hacks into the host's nervous system, it releases encapsulated Flood Super Cell into the body. These cells interface with the host's cells, "digest" them and convert their components into new Flood cells. At this point, the Pod infector burrows into the host body, moving aside the internal organs and taking up residence within the chest cavity (or any approximate equivalent). Having achieved total control over the host, the Pod infector reshapes the body into a form more suitable for attacking enemies - a Combat Form. Even if the Pod Infector is quickly removed from the host body, the injection of Flood cells into the host's system is enough to cause rapid transformation into spore-packed Flood blisters .

Once the internal infection process is complete, it begins to morphologically augment the body liquefying organs and redistributing biomass to create large claw-like appendages on the arm from the calcium in osseous tissue. The central mass of the Infection Form will then nest itself within the chest cavity of its host, completing infection of the host. Though complex, this mutagenic process takes seconds. In exceedingly rare cases, such as if the Infection Form has been damaged or is excessively aged, it can complete infection without killing the host. This leaves the host at least partially conscious, but with little to no control over body and mind.

A Pod infector may abandon its host if the corpse has been heavily damaged, and look for a new one. If the Pod infector inside a combat form has been destroyed, but the combat form itself is intact enough to continue serving its purpose, loose Pod infector may burrow inside the body and take the place of the one that mutated it, effectively "re-animating" the combat form.