Chapter 1: The Newbie

So, here's chapter 1, now I don't know the names of towns and paths and buildings.

So wish me luck.

Also, Pokemon work a bit differently here, like for instance they can learn more than 4 moves.

Battles here will also be closer to the anime style of battles obviously, just wanted to clear that up.
_______________________________________

The morning sun hung high over the Paldea Region.

This Region is among the most beautiful in the world and is home to very unique Pokemon you won't find anywhere else.

Within this Region there is a school known as "Naranja Academy" and it was attended by many talented Pokemon Trainers.

One in particular was a boy who had moved to Paldea from the island region of Alola.

This boy was you and your name was (Y/N) (L/N).

You had one dream, and that dream was to prove you were better than everyone else.

And what better way to do that than by beating strong challengers in Pokemon battles.

Like you were doing right now.

We open in on a grassy field just outside the town of Cabo Poco where 2 Trainers could be seen in the middle of a Pokemon battle.

One of these Trainers was of course you.

(Y/N) (L/N):

(Y/N) (L/N):

The other was another student named Alex.

You were originally on your way to a certain someone's house when this guy stopped you and demanded a Pokemon battle.

You recognized Alex as a Trainer you had beaten a few weeks back.

Honestly, he was quite pathetic back then and sadly he hasn't improved.

"King's Shield!" You ordered calmly to your Pokemon Aegislash.