20

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠⚠︎︎
This chapter includes smut, language, nudity.
___________

pt. 3

The boy allowed it feeling the warmth of the older boys tongue. It felt nice or him not to be the one in control, which was just a little odd yet so addicting.. It was his new addition, way more then his little ElfBar, that only masked the pain, this was relief.

It was such a beautiful feeling that was going on, he finally felt all the stress fall off his shoulders. Well almost all of it. The elder practically swung the taller over his shoulder, carrying him to the long haired boys bedroom. Throwing him onto the bed hovering over the younger boy, before attacking his neck.

Unfamiliar sounds were roaring out of the bottom as the older boy nibbled on his so sensitive neck, one thing the tall boy is only now realizing is that he loves the feeling of being bit. The more the cat boy bit the louder the bottom would get.

"So that's what you sound like Princess? You sound so pretty Gorgeous, I wonder if you can get louder?" He said ripping off the shirt of the others, looking at the beautiful honey skin, going straight onto the dusk pink nimble. The boys skin tasted like warm toasted vanilla, almost like he bathed in straight vanilla for hours .

"A-Are you going to f-fuck me yet, why are you teasing me?!" The taller said in a quiet yet whiny tone, almost sounding inpatient. Minho smiled kissing the tall boy once more. "Why so bratty? Your like a little slut waiting for my dick!"

Slut: promiscuous person who usually has a lot of sex or loves the feeling of sex, that word triggered something in the long haired boy, it made him feel amazing. He felt himself get harder then he previously was, he held he's legs close trying to hide his problem. The older soon noticed how tight the younger held he's legs only getting curious by the second.

"Whatcha hiding?" The older asked in this sexy yet creepy voice. Only to watching the boy hold his legs even closer trying hide his embarrassment. "It's... It's none of your business!"

The younger said in a harsh bratty tone. "But it sorta is my business..." Minho smiled, sliding his hands in between Hyunjin's shut legs, forcing them open. The younger let out a very shaky moan, feeling almost exposed.

"Aww look at you so hard, are you hard for me of from the fact I called you a slut?" There's that word again, it slipped so nicely out of the shorters mouth not having any regard's about it. The taller let out a soft moan feeling his body start to tickle.

"You don't mind, do you?" Minho pointed to the younger boys shorts, the boy shook his head allowing the older to take off his pants. A cold chill ran down Hyunjin's back from only having his boxers on. The older did the same talking off his shirt and pants, now the both of them only had a thin layer of cloth covering the both of them.

"Hyungie I-" "Shh, Hyung gots you okay? Now you're going to have trust me.. Do you like it soft or hard?" Well the younger never really thought about that ever, he didn't know what he liked. "I've.. I've never b-bottomed before... so I don't know what I like."

"Well how about we start off soft and if you want we can go harder. That sound good?" All the tall boy did was nod his head ready for this exciting new adventure but he was also very nervous about the new opening.

What if Minho didn't like the way the younger moaned or the way he took his member? "Alright, are you ready... Princess?" Once more he felt the cold chill run past him. The boy nodded his head fast, waiting for what felt like centuries to happen.

The Scorpio boy scooted closer to the other, placing his legs around his waist slowly taking off the red and white boxers. Being surprised by the length of the younger, he was actually bigger than Minho himself.

'And he want me to fuck him?' The older thought to himself. Picking up the obviously hard shaft bending down to lick to tip of the boy. A very shaky moans came out of Hyunjin's mouth, with heavy breathing. 'He even taste like vanilla down here too, how is he even real?" The shorter looked at the tall one, asking if he could continue.

Of course the boy let him continue. The older licked the perfect tip, tasting the sweet pre-cum drip out, the younger boy couldn't take it feeling like he could release any moment. "Hyung, I- stop... Please I-I can't take it anymore!"

"I haven't even did anything yet, your so sensitive. Why is that Princess?" Minho did it again only making the bottom go to his limits. "If you don't FUCKING fuck me I'm going to kill you!"

This was a new side of Hyunjin that the older wanted to see more of . It made the taller way hotter then he already was, so much more sexier than what he already was in the tops eyes.

"As you wish your majesty..." The top let go of the throbbing cock, crawling to the boy and hovering over him, kissing him oh so softly. The older male took his boxer of and realized he didn't have any lube. "It's in my nightstand.."

Minho nodded and reached over to grab the strawberry scented bottle, opening it and putting a generous amount on himself. Aligning with the dusk pink hole, pushing into the hole, hearing a slight noise of discomfort.

"Are you okay?" Minho asked with a concerned face."Just getting used to it y'know?" The conversation almost hitting like deja vu, almost like those word were said in a previous conversation but he could figure it out.

The older nodded and gave time for the younger to get comfortable. Once he was used to the feeling the older started to push fully in, waiting a few seconds before pulling out slowly. A faint moan slipped out of the bottoms mouth.

"Can you... Can you go faster?" The top frowned slightly confused. "Are you sure? We just started." The boy nodded his head, finalizing his decision. "Okay if you say so...."  Minho pulled out, picking up his pace not going hard which Hyunjin corrected fast.

"Nghhhhhh~ Hyungie harder, faster, do me har- ahh yes j-just like that!" The younger almost lost his mind when felt his prostate get bashed over and over again. The young boy prostate was a lot softer, squishier than he thought it was, it felt so good to hit over again and again. "Gosh you're still so tight even after all this."

"Minho- I'm gonna cu-" Just then the older pulled out and practically flipped the Pisces boy over with his ass up in the air. "You're not doing anything with out me, you will be abled to when I'm close, understood?"

He then started pounding into the younger with speed and force not letting the young boy breathe. Minho could see that Hyunjin was about to loose it but didn't care he continued til he was past his limits squirting white ribbons into the boy. The boy under him dropped his head onto a pillow underneath him as the older pulled out.

"Well, how was you first time bottoming?" The older said grabbing the comforter and butting it over his body. "I-I, it was really... good." "Oh, there the Hyunjin I know." Minho said with a smile across his face.

"Yeah... but why did you come here, why aren't you with Jisung?" The eldest got quiet not really wanting to answer the question. "We broke up.. I broke up with him.." the boy who spoke looked over to see the young boy who had a sad expression on his face. "What why, you two were so in love with each other what happened?"

"He thought I was cheating on him with you... so we had a argument, he threatened to end the relationship but I end up doing it..." Hyunjin face was unreadable, Minho had no clue what the boy was thinking.

"But you didn't yell right? I mean y'all just had a small commotion, nothing to serious right?" The older when quiet once more not knowing what to say or do. "You yelled at him... Hyung you can't do that who know what going through his mind at the moment, I thought you would known better, his dad is crazy! Do you know he doesn't like being yelled at?!"

Just then he heard his stairs creek and someone getting closer to his door before a soft knock was placed. Hyunjin signaled for the older to hid, throwing on his boxer and opening his door to see.

"Felix..."

_______________________

Sorry this took about a month to update I have a hard time with smut if that wasn't clear. If you could tell from chapter 18 to now have been more of one people perspective not pov just more focus on them 18 was Jisung's, 19 was Hyunjin's and this was Minho's. -🐀