2. Dyut sabha & Cheerharan

In Hastinapur ,
While Karna and his family were having a nice time the dyut had started.

Bhishma- Before we start I have some rules.
Shakuni- As for it mahamahim.
Bhishma- The dice for this game will be selected by me Gandhar raj.
Shakuni- Agreed , people think the dice in my hand is made of magic but choose any dice oh son of Ganga. My might in the game shall be remembered.
Bhishma- The royal women shall be restricted from this game of dice.
Shakuni- Agreed mahamahim , but May the dasi's be allowed as I get thirsty , Bheemsen gets hungry and in general all might need service. Also there are royal ambassadors from several other kingdoms.
Bhishma- Agreed.

Yes there were royal ambassadors from many kingdoms including Dwarka , Anga etc. several kings like Rukmi , Trigant Naresh had also come to the Sabha. Bhishma then went to a local market and bought a new dice. It was so that Shakuni didn't cheat.

The first round:-
Duryodhan- My mamashree will play on my behalf maharaj as my hands are hurt.
Yudhishthir- Okay Yuvraj , I Yudhishthir bet my personal wealth for round 1.
Duryodhan- Then I Duryodhan bet my personal wealth in round 1.

The play went on while all there were four people on sitting there lifeless. The smile which they had on their faces due them feeling proud was gone. Those four people were none other then the great backbone of Hastinapur Gangaputra Bhishma , the raj guru who taught the Kauravas and Pandavas advanced warfare Bharadwaj Putra Drona , The kulguru who taught the kuru kids basic knowledge Kripacharya and the mahamantri who was always partial towards the Pandavas Vidhur.
Final in the end Yudhishthir won the first round.

The second round:-
Yudhisthir- I bet the things I won from you along with the royal treasury of Indraprasth.
Duryodhan- So I bet the royal treasury of Hastinapur.
Bhishma- Duryodhan! You are not the king of Hastinapur so you cannot bet the royal treasury!
Shakuni- But maharaj has no problem am I right maharaj.
Dhritarashtra- I have no problem as Duryodhan is the Yuvraj he can also bet Hastinapur's land and treasury.

The round started and again Shakuni lost. Yudhishthir was now over confident. But the experienced people like Bhishma , Drona , Kripa , Vidhur and Dhritarashtra knew that it was the plan of Shakuni to make Yudhishthir over confident. Which worked in the next round.

The third round:-
Yudhishthir- I bet all the things I won along with Indraprasth.
Duryodhan- I bet Asandivat the former captial of the kurus.

This round was won by Shakuni.

The fourth round:-
Duryodhan- I bet the kingdom of Indraprasth.
Yudhishthir- I bet my brother Sahdev.

Thunderstruck the people of Hastinapur. Bhishma watched his kul moving towards the dead end. Just like the last round Yudhishthir lost.

The fifth round:-
Duryodhan- I bet Das Sahdev.
Yudhishthir- I bet my brother Nakul.

The round was again won by Shakuni and Yudhishthir bowed his head in shame.

The sixth round:-
Duryodhan- I bet Das Nakul and Das Sahdev.
Yudhishthir- Maharaj I am done with the play.
Rukmi- Hahaha see Das Nakul see das Sahdev look at your brother. He betted you both he cannot bet he real brothers.
Yudhishthir- Fine I bet Arjun.