2 - naai kutty?

"Sarahhhh" Sarah heard someone calling out her name, she turned to see Gowtham walking towards her with holding his snacks

"Do you mind if I join?" He said sliding into the seat opposite to her's and started unwrapping his wafer biscuits as she thought,

'aparam enna maithuku mind if I join nu lam English la peter vitan....ipdi avanpatu saptutu irukurathuka'
But, still gave him a nod and half smile.

"Enna panringa? Thanniya yen irukinga" he beamed at her.
He was an overflowing cup of optimisticness while her cup was drier than Thar desert.
Prefect match if you ask me.

"Paatha epdi iruku Gowtham..naan sapudren" she said in monotone as she took a bite of her sandwich.

"Athan yen thaniya" he continued to ask her the same question.

"Apdiye..palagi- pudichipochu" she corrected herself hoping he wouldn't notice but he very well did infact notice still he chose not to ask her about it

Gowtham saw a book beside her food and asked her about it, "enna book athu"

"Oh ithuva, ithu oru Science fiction book, mudika poren innum 89 pages iruku epdiyum intha break la mudichiduven, ithu peru 'better as later' romba nalla iruku, neega books lam padipingala?" she suddenly had this spark in her eyes, this was the first time Gowtham heard her speak this much.

"Haan naanum padipen apo apo" he replied.

"Enna genre?" She investigated further,

"Thirller, science fiction, poetry" he answered.

"OHHH" she hyped up over his answer.

"Ennaku antha book pathi sollringala please" he requested and she was stunned by his wish,

"Full plot?" She asked him excited and he reciprocated her excitement and nodded eagerly.

And thus, Gowtham spent his entire break listening to her rant about the book.

The alarm stopped Sarah from ranting about the book "fuck class ku time agiduchi, apo aparam pakkalam Gowtham, naan mithi kathai aparam solluren" she said grabbing her things, standing up to leave.

While, all that ran across Gowtham's mind was 'apo namba aparama meet pannuvoma'

Gowtham heard a snap and came back to reality, he was greeted with Sarah smiling at him as the sun glowed behind her giving an angelic look to her.

"Wow" Gowtham involuntarily gasped and Sarah laughed at his sudden reaction

"Naan bye nu sonnen" she informed him

"Oh Haan....bye Sarah..apo namba story ah continue pannalam la" he asked her with a foolish smile and hope in his eyes.

"Ofcourse" Sarah looked at him weirdly and left bidding bye to him thinking to herself if he was high or not

*Time skip*

Gowtham was sitting on his bike waiting by the bus which Sarah would take everyday. He seems like a stalker but he's harmless like a puppy.

He saw Sarah walking towards the bus as she looked into her tote bag for something,

"Sarah!!" He called out waving cheerfully at her

Caught by suprise, Sarah dropped her things. Gowtham rushed and helped her pick up her things, when he saw a little post-it note with some things doodled over it, he decided to steal it as she was too busy to notice. The note had little hearts which caught his eyes, which gave him the urge to steal her heart, her heart doodles.
Or...more than that.

"Inga enna panringa?" She asked him looking clueless, the sun setting behind her as the sky reflected exquisite colors didn't help at all. He admired her features for a moment.

Doe-dark brown eyes, round button nose, lips which looked softer than his sister's plushies, chubby cheeks and the fluffy wavy hair.

"Uhmm....namba story continue pannalam nu sonnigale....pannalama?" He asked her with his head tilted a little bit.

'Naai kutti maari irukan....cute. He's so fucking smooth though...ethana ponnuga kita ipdi pesuvano .' she thought to herself as she twisted her mouth.

"Neega ipo free dhana?" He asked before she could answer to his previous question.

"Actually no." She replied with her eyes ice cold.

A noise of something shattering echoed through Gowtham's mind, it was his heart.

"That's disappointing" he frowned at her as her heart pounded faster when she heard him.

"Sarah...unnagaluku bike rides pudikuma?" He asked her as a new idea popped up in his head.

"Ofcourse yaruku dha pudikathu" she replied nonchalantly while walking towards her bus

"Do you wanna go on a ride now?" He asked as he looked down while his legs followed her foot steps and, his nose crashed into her head since she stopped suddenly.

"Argh sorry-nga naan pakkala" he apologised, rubbing his nose.

"Ipo enna ketinga?" She questioned not believing what she heard moments ago
"Naan ungala drop pannalama nu ketten" He said looking at her, his eyes screaming for a 'Yes' from her.

"Yen? Neega yen enna drop pannanum?" She asked suspiciously

"Ennaku antha story romba pudichipochu, atha ketten" he lied through his teeth

"Apdiya...i don't blame you honestly" she chuckled and he sighed in relief

"Apo...polama?" He asked motioning to his bike

"Naan entha area nu theriyuma? Arumbakam. Inga irunthu thuram" She told him while he thought 'thank fucking God, kadavule romba nandri'  and suppressed a smile.

"Naanum Arumbakam dhanga! What a coincidence" He slapped his palm over his mouth pretending to shocked.

He knew she was from Arumbakam, which is where he resided all these years.

She eyed him suspiciously but chose to trust him anyway.

"Please" he bowed a little motioning to the bike seat