Prolouge

"Yeh kya kiya tu ne Akshara? Apni hi behen ki zindagi ujaad di?"

"Tujhse meri khushi bardaasht nahi hota hain na Akshu?"

"Nikal jaao yaha se.....aaj se humari sirf ek hi poti hain aur vo hain Arohi."

All these words rang in Akashara's ears while she looked out from the window. It has been 4 hours since her family abandoned her without even listening to her. Since childhood, she did every possible thing to keep her family happy. When she met Abhimanyu for the first time and he proposed to her.......she clearly declined to her proposal as she knew that her so called sister Arohi whom she loves dearly loves Abhimanyu and she couldn't see her sad so she did what was correct but fate took the worst turn possible and on the wedding day...Abhimanyu married Akshara forcefully and broke Arohi's heart who was waiting at the mandir to get married to him. However, even for this act......Akshara was again blamed by her family and her sister but she couldn't bear the fact that why only she was blamed? No one told anything to Abhimanyu...instead Manjiri slapped Akshara for marrying her son.

Only Neil was the person who ever tried to understand her. He always took her side and always protected her like an elder sister whereas Abhimanyu, her so called husband just treated her like a trash. Earlier in childhood we all used to get stubborn to get a thing and then after getting it we used to forget about it. Similarly......Abhimanyu forgot about Akshara and went to Bangalore to inaugurate a new branch of Birla Hospital there. For 6 months, he was there in Bangalore and when he came back......he came back with Arohi that too by marrying her. No one even thought of Akshara's condition once and started celebration their youngest child's wedding.

Everyone forgot about Akshara like she is no one except Neil. Neil was the only one who always tried to comfort her and make her feel special but God had some other plans. One day while saving Akshara.....Neil died in an accident and since then....everyone stopped speaking with Akshara except Arohi and Abhimanyu. They both started mentally torturing Akshara by taunting her, blaming her and accusing her of Neil's death.

4 months later...everyone got the news of Arohi's pregnancy. Yes, she was pregnant with Abhimanyu's child. This broke Arohi's heart into pieces. She couldn't tolerate everything more and decided to leave the house but just then......something extremely bad happened....Arohi fell down from the stairs and the child in her womb died.
Everyone thought it to be Akshara's planning to reunite with Abhimanyu. No one believed her...not even her dadu.

Finally, after struggling for so many years of life...Akshara decided to move out from her toxic family.

Present,
The bus driver suddenly stopped the bus in middle of the road. Akshara's trance broke due to the jerk.
"Kya hua bhaiya? Aapne rok kyun dii?"asked a girl sitting on the opposite side of Akshara's seat.
The bus driver: Passenger hain........
Everyone's eyes stuck at the entrance of the bus. Soon a boy in his early 20's wearing a blue colour cap and a blue colour jeans with a white t-shirt on top and carrying a luggage came inside.
He went and sat down beside Akshara as it was his seat number.
Akshara was feeling uncomfortable to sit beside that person but she was having no option as no other seat was empty to shift to.
The boy(forwarding his hand): Hi...main Abhinav...aur aap?
Akshara didn't said anything.
Abhinav closed his palm and sat down quietly beside Akshara.

Scene End.