Part 1

Scene continues.........
It has been 1 hour since the bus is moving towards its direction and Akshara was sitting quietly...lost in her own world of pain meanwhile Abhinav was thinking what was going on in Akshara's mind as never in his life has he seen such a quite girl. It was his first time....it was like black clouds are not growling yet are covering the whole sky.

Abhinav's POV(in mind)
Yeh ladki....matlab ladki jii......itni shaant kyun baithi hain? Zaroor kuch hua hain inke saath. Mujhe pooch na chahiye inse.
Abhinav's POV ends.

Abhinav: Suniye.....
Akshara didn't respond.
Abhinav: Safed kurti waali behen jii....suniye......
Akshara still didn't respond.
Abhinav finally touched Akshara's hand after a lot of hesitation.
Akshara finally turned towards Abhinav and spoke rudely.
Akshara(rudely): Kya hain? Haath kyun lagaya mujhe? Sharam nahi aayi?
Abhinav: Jii sach kahu toh sharam toh bohot aayi mujhe lekin aap toh meri pukaar sunn hi nahi rahi thi. Aapko maine 2 baar bulaya lekin aapne respond hi nahi kiya toh isiliye maine....I am sorry. Aap please galat mat samajhiye...mera koi aisa waisa irada nahi tha.
Akshara(rudely): Accha? Toh kya irada tha? Haan? Tum ladko ki na yahi problem hain....tumhare dil mein jo aaye tum vo karte ho bina kuch soche samjhe. Bus rokiye....bus rokiye...mujhe utarna hain. Rokiye!!!!!!
The bus stopped with a jerk.
Abhinav: Arrey....behen jii suniye toh....main aapko pareshaan nahi karna chahta tha...main toh bas......
Akshara didn't hear anything and was leaving when suddenly she started feeling dizzy. Due to all the chaos in the house and family...she forgot that she has been hungry since 48 hours.
Within a few seconds she couldn't balance herself and was about to fall down when Abhinav saved her.
Abhinav: Hey Bhagwaan! Yeh kya ho gaya? Maine toh bas haath hi lagaya tha....kaunsa koi zehrili pin chubho di inhe ki yeh behosh ho gayi. Arrey bus driver waale bhaiya....please hospital tak chod dijiye...emergency hain.
The bus was stopped at the hospital. Abhinav carried down Akashara from the bus and then went to the hospital.
Scene shifts inside the hospital,
The doctor checked Akshara and then spoke with Abhinav.
The doctor: Dekhiye....aapki biwi ne 2 dino se kuch khaaya piya nahi hain isiliye weak par gayi hain. Inko maine ek injection de diya hain. Jab hosh mein aayengi tab khila dijiyega inhe khana. Theek hain?
Abhinav: Jii yeh meri biwi.....
The doctor: Excuse me.....
The doctor left.

Abhinav sat down at Akshara's bed and saw her tear striken face. Her face reflected that she was a pure soul then who made her cry so badly? Till the worst? How can someone be so rude and heartless? All these questions hovered over Abhinav's mind. No....it was not because she is a girl...so Abhinav could see that she was innocent. Abhinav was like that only since childhood. In childhood...his father....who used to abuse his mother had an innocent face yet was heartless but her mother who looked cruel was having the purest heart. So.....he never judged someone by their face after his mother and father's death. After their death....Abhinav felt lonely as hell...he thought that nothing was left in this world for whom he could live his life for. At a very young age of 12, he saw the cruel face of the world. Then why did he survive? For earning money and showing the world that he is enough all alone? No.....he survived for his young sister who was just 2 years ago at that time. He couldn't leave his sister alone in this world. He couldn't bear that his sister would also have to face this cruel world alone. He lived for his sister and is still living to make her independent. Whenever he felt lonely he just called up his sister who was studying Medical in Bangalore and just one hour conversation with her would make him feel revived. Always....Abhinav lived for everyone else....never in his life did he think about his own happiness. His only motive forever was to give happiness to others as according to him what he couldn't get...he can give to others even if in that process he hurts himself. Everyone used him and treated him like a trash but he never spoke rudely and always suppressed his anger as he couldn't hurt anyone even if the other person is hurting him as might be there is a reason for that person to do so...to behave like this. This time....Abhinav didn't knew that his life was going to change forever. He was going to get many responsibilities together on his shoulder and this was going to be the toughest time of his life.

Scene shifts to Birla Mansion,
Arohi's crying session got over just a few hours ago. Abhimanyu was embracing her and Manjiri soon brought her favourite strawberry milshake for her.

Manjiri: Yeh le beta...yeh pee le...tujhe accha lagega.
Arohi: Thanks Maa......
Abhimanyu: Maa..mere saath aaiye zara.....
Manjiri and Abhimanyu came to a side.
Manjiri: Kya hua?
Abhimanyu: Maa...main kya keh raha tha ki filhaal she needs a lot of pampering and uska mood na sirf ek hi cheez theek kar sakti hain aur vo hain ek baccha aur vo bhi new born.
Manjiri: Par anarth ashram se aisa baccha kaise milega?
Abhimanyu: Toh hum surrogacy karwa lete hain kisi se lekin kisse karwaenge?
Manjiri: Akshara se...vo kaisi rahegi?
Abhimanyu: Vo sahi toh rahegi lekin vo maanegi?
Manjiri: Kyun nahi maanegi? Apni behen ki zindagi ko accha banane ka ek mauka mila hain use. Humne itna sab kiya hain uske liye...use ek saal tak iss ghar mein bardaasht kiya..ab uski baari hain humare liye kuch karne ki. Use maan na hi parega.
Abhimanyu: Toh main dadu se baat karta hoon...vo manayenge use. Waise bhi kisi kaam ki toh hai nahi vo...shayad isi kaam aa jaae.
Manjiri: Kal karna unhe phone.....abhi Arohi ke saath time spend kar thoda.
Abhimanyu nodded his head positively.

Abhimanyu's POV(in mind)
Tumhe surrogacy ke liye maan na hi hoga Akshara kyunki main meri Aaru ko dukhi nahi dekh sakta aur jo use dukhi karta hain main use chodta nahi. Toh agar tum apni salamati chahti ho na...toh meri har baat maan ne mein hi tumhari bhalai hain.
Abhimanyu's POV ends.
Scene End.

(Sorry everyone for the delay.)