Introduction

"Puhuhuhu~ hello there readers! It is I! Monokuma! The main antagonist of this little story! So, for continuity purposes, all the kids who survived the first killing game are currently alive in this one! So, different murderers, but, one of the victims in the original mayyyy end up killing someone and get executed! Anyway, this story starts during the party when mister Nagito was gonna murder somebody! But if you played the original game you know what happens, but! I'm gonna mix things up a bit! Instead of teruteru murdering someone, somebody else may get skewered! Puhuhu! Anyway, on with the story!"

...

The party was amazing, everything was going well, everyone was getting along, until suddenly, things took a turn for the worst, everything suddenly went black.

"What the hell?"
"Hey! Don't step on my feet!"
"Where is the light switch?"
"Ahhh! Help! I've gone blind!"
"Hey! I can't eat like this!"
"It's so dark! I'm gonna shit my pants!"
Many voices overlapped each other.

A distant voice yelled, "Guys! Where are you! It's dark out here! Is this some kinda game~?" A perverted voice said, most likely belonging to Teruteru.
Then, the lights went back on, and, we saw something we couldn't believe...

"Ehhhh! S-sorry! Please! Don't l-look at me~!!" Mikan squealed, Suddenly, Teruteru burst intot he dining hall, and as soon as he saw Mikan, his eyes widened, and a grin formed on his face, "Ooh~ well, if y'all were doin' spin the bottle you should...

"Ehhhh! S-sorry! Please! Don't l-look at me~!!" Mikan squealed, Suddenly, Teruteru burst intot he dining hall, and as soon as he saw Mikan, his eyes widened, and a grin formed on his face, "Ooh~ well, if y'all were doin' spin the bottle you shoulda let little ol' me join in!" He said, "Well, the lights went out all of a sudden." Mahiru said, "Gah! Sonia! I must protect Sonia!" Kazuichi said as he ran over to Sonia, trying to hide the fact that he was shaking, "Were you not screeching for help a couple seconds ago?" Sonia asked, "N-no! That was uh, Hajime! Yeah!" Kazuichi said, "What? I sound nothing like that!" Hajime said.

"No! My earring! Where is the hellhound earing?! Gundham asked angrily, "The what?" Sonia asked, "My earing! Without it I am only at 70% of my true potential! I must find it!" Gundham said.

"Maybe it fell under the floorboards, they are pretty wide." Ibuki said,
"Guys! Heeeelllp!" Mikan said, everyone turned back to Mikan, who tried to stand up, however, she tripped on a bottle, and fell directly on top of Hajime, they both fell to the floor, and her chest was now unintentionally being shoved in his face, she tried to move, but...

"Gah! S-sorry!" She screamed, "How the hell do you keep falling?!" Hiyoko asked, "Ooh my my! Mahiru, knows your chance to get some dirty shots!" Ibuki said with a grin.

"N-no! I would never humiliate someone like that." Mahiru replied, "Ah, a nice view you got there Hajime, jealousy is forming deep in my heart!" Teruteru said.

"Nom nom! What's goin' on? I was eating." Akane asked, "Did you seriously miss all of that?" Byakuya  asked.

Mikan scrambled off of Hajime, and they both awkwardly stood up.

"So uh, is everyone alright?" Nagito asked, "Uh, I guess so." Hajime said.

"I'm very satisfied with what I've seen, welp! Time to whip up some more food for y'all, if your hungry." Teruteru said, "I'll take your entire stock!" Akane yelled.

"What a strange situation, luckily, nobody got hurt." Nagito said with a smile.

Then, at the worst possible moment, a black and white bear broke the door down, "Your little restraints will never hold me!" Monokuma yelled, Monomi and Chiaki ran in after him, they comically chased Monokuma around the room, he knocked over a bunch of food, during the chase, Monokuma tripped over a plate, it flew back and hit Monomi, she stumbled backward, and bumped into Mikan...

Mikan suddenly leaped forward, and was pinning hajime to the ground.

"Ahhh! Sorry again!" She yelled.

"This is true despair." Nagito said.

"That's it, Magical spin!" Monomi said as she grabbed a bone with meat still on it, she spun around, and collided with monokuma.

"Woah!" Monokuma yelled, they were now both laying on the floor.